Cherry Blossom Festivals

1. albergal1012 says:

beautifully clean am sure there are unclean areas in seoul but theyre rather exceptions to the rule.

2. Em says:

This is what I’ve been waiting for! I’m hoping to see the festival in Yeouido before it ends. Thanks for posting this.

3. OFW Abroad says:

hi there. nice picture, it looks so clean and peaceful. and wow you are lucky to witness this festival. hope i can visit Korea someday.
    .-= OFW Abroad´s last blog ..Get Hired! Attend A Job Fair =-.

4. OFW News says:

south korea is a beautiful country and i love the flowers of cherry blossoms tree. although i am yet to see one for real.
    .-= OFW News´s last blog ..Factory Workers in Taiwan Urgently Needed =-.

5. jen says:

hi betchay!!! i have been visiting your blog and i find it really informative. im really excited to see cherry blossom trees soon. i will arrive in korea on 23 and my husband promised we will watch cherry blossom fesival. woah i cant wait!!!

6. Lay Kim says:

Thank you again for this info Ms. Betchay. Can’t wait to see Cherry blossoms for the first time. ^^ Are there Cherry blossoms as well at Nami Island?

7. Rickspot says:

wowowowowowowow! ang ganda naman ng view. talaga bang 2 weeks lang yan namumulaklak?
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..GIMP for Windows Free Download | Alternative for Photoshop =-.

8. Khristhea.Thea says:

Wow, it must be so beautiful there; I wish London has as much cherry blossoms too =(

9. Khristhea.Thea says:

hopefully next year ate =) of course after my visit to the phillipines that is hehe 🙂

10. marie says:

I was just at namsan park yesterday. And there was no cherry blossom festival yet as well as in Youido. I think it is still too early for that. Most of the cherry trees are still not yet ready. The cherry trees that we have here in Bundang, at the park, are in full bloom. So I thought it would probably be the same everywhere. I took my friends to Namsan and Youido, but they were a little bit disappointed. Well, maybe in a week, there would be a “real” cherry blossom! I hope so. I don’t want to disappoint my friends again. They were so excited to take pictures with the cherry blossom;)

11. BH says:

Thankyou for sharing this information. It is just what I need to help me plan my last minute trip to Korea.
    .-= BH´s last blog ..Helpful household hint =-.