Incheon Airport

1. unicahija says:

I agree with the airport’s toilets. I lurked inside for like half an hour while trying to locate my friend. Super clean, andaming tissue and mabango. ^^ That picture you took in Arrival D brought me bittersweet memories. Too long a story but thanks for taking that pic. πŸ™‚

2. curiouscat says:

Hello πŸ™‚
    i was just curious and bored, so i decided to search blogs in google about korea…haha. then i stumble upon ur blog…
    so ur pinay and living in korea?
    i am too πŸ™‚
    is it fun and nice there?, coz once i graduate college i’m planning on going there for vacation…i really wanna go shopping there hehe…
    oh, btw…so u speak korean???

3. Em says:

the flags, plants, and internet booths are new to me. Maybe I just didn’t notice it before. I got to agree with you, the airport is nice, very convenient and clean. It’s quite an interesting place really. Lots of things you could do while you’re there.

4. eden says:

Heard Incheon Airport is really nice. Are we allowed to bring cameras in airports? Just wondering. I’m scared that it might get confiscated when we go through the customs for checking.
    .-= eden´s last blog ..A Day At Pismo Beach etc. =-.

hi eden! it’s really nice and yes you can bring a camera… they aren’t very strict with personal belongings especially if you’re a tourist

5. lady says:

i remember, delayed flight namin pabalik Manila kaya naglakad-lakad ako sa Incheon Airport. nakita ko yung Etude House, i spent all my remaining Korean Won inside their store. πŸ™‚

6. kayni says:

this really looks more like a mall. i hope that i’ll get a stop over here in my future flights…maybe i can shop for Korean cosmetics…lol. i hope the yellow dust is subsiding. it’s all over the news here.
    .-= kayni´s last blog ..Beautiful Blogger =-.

7. albergal1012 says:

naia is just a hole in a wall compared to other asian airports. incheon is a showcase of korean architecture and wealth that they achieved in such a short time from ruins of the korean war. i’m so envious of their achievement

8. sendzki says:

best in the world nga talaga…

mam gusto ko gumala ng korea ngayong akoy graduate na at wala ginagawa! haha…

9. may says:

mam gusto ko sanang mamasyal sa korea paano ba dapat gawin

• unicahija says:

Prepare documents for tourist visa. Lodge your application at the embassy. Wait for your visa’s approval. Buy your RT tickets to SK and enjoy!

10. nikki says:

True enough! was there last week..was soooo impressed..Incheon airport is really nice^^..

11. Rickspot says:

“I just Incheon Airport.”

parang may mali/kulang sa sentence na yan. hehehe. ang ganda nga talaga ng incheon airport. dami kong photo nyan sa http://photos.rickspot.com .hehehe.
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Top 5 Printers for the Home Office =-.

12. Paula says:

Hi Ms. Betchay πŸ™‚
    You’re blog is really helpful. And I pray that my comment will be able to reach you.
    We will go to Seoul this Thursday. However, we are kind of worried about the train and bus schedule because we will be arriving at 9PM. We might get out of the airport at 11PM (the latest) already. Will there still be buses and trains available by that time? What form of transportation would you suggest for we will be staying at Rainbow Hotel in Yongsan-gu? Will be waiting for you reply. Thank you πŸ™‚

13. helpless says:

I love airports and Incheon is really so beautiful. I just came home from a trip in Korea and I want to stay longer in Incheon airport…hehehe….

14. jjgal22 says:

i haven’t had the chance to visit your blog for quite a while now and i’m glad you’re still active in blogging… πŸ™‚
    that airport really does look like a mall. i want to walk around there too. reading this gave me an idea when the time comes for me to go visit the Phils. for a vacation. i’ll do what your mom did…take Asiana flight to Clark from LAX since i’ll be heading to Zambales once i get there. at least, Clark is not that far from Zambales compared to Manila…

15. Estie Wolf says:

Can SOMEBODY send me the supplier’s adress of the cubice doors of the ladies toilettes doors in the INCHEON Airport?
    Thanks for helping/
    Estie

16. Jerick Mac says:

Incheon – isa sa pinakabusy n airport s buong mundo. maganda pa!

17. Monday says:

Incheon airport is really nice.I love it so much

18. HTET MYET says:

Hi friends…I really need your help. I forgot my phone on Incheon airport bus, 6030. How can I get this? huuuuuuuuuuuu. I hope your help. If there is someone known, plz help me. plz…………….