Charice’s Pyramid

1. Dear Betchay! HELP ME! HELP! HELP! HELP! I need a new housemaid, another Filipina… to replace the one we hired last time. It’s been two months and she is seriously making everyone sick…

.-= asianconqueror´s last blog ..I bet so follow me twittin’ =-.

2. eden says:

Ay ate! They’ve started playing this song on the radio, KCFM I think. So nice! Love this song too! 🙂
    .-= eden´s last blog ..A Day At Pismo Beach etc. =-.

3. albergal1012 says:

charice owes her fame from a talent show in korea where she sang the dreamgirl anthem uploaded in youtube that became a hit. twas an awesome performance. she was only 14 at that time

4. Rickspot says:

NAGPOst nga ako ng tungkol dito sa video na ito before. mali yung nailagay ko, “feat. sean kingston. ” hahahaha. mali, iyaz pla dapat..
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Top 5 Printers for the Home Office =-.

5. Joan says:

A lot of things are happening to Charice career recently. She is becoming more popular in States, Canada, Singapore and Italy today. Her song pyramid is playing in different radio stations in LA, Miami, New York and no.#22 in Billboard list rightnow. She was invited as a presenter in International Dance Music Award 2 days ago and was invited for the 2nd time in Muhammad Ali´s foundation. She´ll be in Dubai with Billy Crawford next month in April. She was featured recently in Singapore Teen´s Magazine. And I´ve heard she´ll launch her album this coming May in Oprah Show and invited again in Italy the same month. I´m really happy for her, she really deserves this recognition.

6. Ema says:

hello po!since you have been living in korea, may i ask if charice album is popular in korea.btw, she will be there this july 11-14 and will guest in starking again!!!!!!yipeeeee!i hope you can update us on that..thank you po!

7. Jherome says:

Hi charice an ganda muh plah idOL kata

8. Angelica joy says:

charice is the best singer

9. vezal says: