2010 Korea’s Best Cosmetic (Part 2)

1. jehan says:

i somehow wished Laneige would make it for the “cleansing” category.. i somehow finished 3 tubs of TheFaceShop’s cleansing creams and a bottle of their cleansing lotion. loved them so far… but i think i’ll buy laneige this time…

for the suncream, Hera indeed is a hit.. i’m currently using their sun mate daily and it works really well…

thanks for this post ate…
    .-= jehan´s last blog ..Innisfree/Amore Pacific Spring/Summer Skin Care Products To Try… =-.

2. stella says:

hi ms betchay…there is a new korean shop here in manila…Etude House…opened around January 2010…due to age (and the sun and pollution dito sa maynila) already have freckles. one of your friends mentioned asian products are good for asian skin types (i totally agree)…is the brand OK to try? thanks

3. Rickspot says:

andami nito. iba talaga ang mga babae, madaming pinagkakagastusan pagdating sa katawan. 😀
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..For Sale | HP Pavilion DV2000, DV2800AE (Artist Edition) in the Philippines =-.

4. eden says:

I’ve only tried Missha and Skin Food so far. My sister and I love MAC and Urban Decay. It seems like Asian cosmetics are lighter on skin. For creams I use Asian prods for powders and lip care I use the two I’ve mentioned.
    .-= eden´s last blog ..Pacquiao-Clottey, Family & Friends =-.

5. Venus says:

Hello po! A Korean friend sent me HERA Aquabolic Balancing Water and Emulsion. Kaya lang di ko po sigurado kung okay po sya sa sensitive skin. How much do these cost? ^^ Thank you po!

6. Mich says:

I want to try laneige products 🙂 though yung mga skinfood products ang natry ko na.. 🙂 so far so good naman 🙂

7. Hi Ms Betchay, I am a Malaysian and visited Korea last month. My tour guide brought us to a cosmetic outlet and some of us bought the L & S skincare. We have trouble checking the brand online and wonders if you are able to help. The products have a Samsung label on the box and most of the packagings does not contain english translation. Thank you and regards.

8. Autumn says:

Hi Christine

We were brought to the L&S Skincare too. I too having problem finding this brand online. I wonder izit a new brand and they are trying to push to us? Hope we were not deceived.

9. Ara says:

Hi! May i know what are the best cosmetic products for this year 2011?

10. Veronica says:

Hi Ms. Bechay! Is it possible to purchase sulwhasoo products from you? If this is possible, can you send me the price list and the mode of payment. I am currently residing here in Dubai.

11. Winny says:

i m used L&S Skin care, whole set… but where can i get it? online?