Lee Jong Su and Han Sang Jin goes to Cebu!

1. michi says:

Uy…they compared the Philippines’ wet market to Europe’s? >.<

2. yan says:

what? and i just came home from Cebu…sayang….tsk tsk tsk
    wonder where in Cebu they went…..

3. Rand Al Thor says:

Thanks for this.

Funny naman. One of my friends on Fizzer.ph who is now based in Cebu and is also familiar with Korean showbiz will love this. Hope you don’t mind if I share.

4. jehan says:

waah! i loved them both in Yi San…
    .-= jehan´s last blog ..Hand in Hand…. Arirang… =-.

• Kim says:

Me too!!! Those two are my most favorite characters in Yisan. My whole family just finished watching it, and now having a rerun. It was an excellent series, almost as good as Queen Seondeok. The thing I like the best in Yisan is the comedy, it has more than QSD.

How I wish I can find a video of their vacation in cebu…hopefully in youtube there is.

Anyway, as to who is good looking between them, well they both are. Han Sang Jin has a baby face and Lee Jong Soo is manly, I agree. Hmm but I prefer Lee Jong Soo a bit, because he looked somewhat like my cousin and uncle, therefore he looked a bit filipino.

LOVE THEM BOTH!!! ^.^

5. Jerick Mac says:

wow naman! hehehehe. kelan kaya sila magiikot dito sa batangas?
    .-= Jerick Mac´s last blog ..Pinoy Big Brother Clash 2010 | PBB Teen Edition Season 3 Housemates, Updates, Live Streams, Chat =-.

6. Cebu News says:

The Cebu Wet-market is actually a nice place to buy fresh, and I mean really FRESH, fruits and vegetables. Of course you can also get meat, fish and flowers. And the prices are max 50% of the supermarket rates.
    Get up early (you can buy things there at 3 or 4 am if you like) and you won’t have such a big crowd. Don’t wear your finest though, it is a dirty and sometimes wet place 😉
    .-= Cebu News´s last blog ..Cebu Pacific Seat sale to Hongkong, Singapore and Guangzhou =-.