Cooking Pinoy Adobo in Korea

1. jehan says:

3 months na yata ako di nagluluto ng adobo.. i’ll cook later following your version… miss ko tuloy yung kapampangan chicken liver and gizzard adobo. ah..
    .-= jehan´s last blog ..Chasing Winter: Incheon Grand Park =-.

2. Emma says:

where did you get those bay leaves from? I’ve never seen emart or homeplus sell it. I’m glad your son likes to eat adobo… he definitely has pinoy blood in him! ^^;

3. foxylady says:

halos pareho rin pala dito sa Pinas yung price nung chicken sa Korea. coz 5900 won is atleast 250 pesos, am i right? well anyway, i haven’t eaten adobo for quite sometime now, so i might cook it one of these days…. ;-D

4. albergal1012 says:

have you ladies tried adding kamote not the leaves to your adobo be it pork or chicken or use star anise with bay leaves

5. Rickspot says:

wow, ansarap naman! hehehe. ipopost ko din ang adobo ko sa blog ko next time. hehehe. next time po, yun nmang kimchi fried rice ipost niyo… thanks!
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Download Free Puzzle Chronicles Nintendo DS, DSi, Lite Full Game =-.

6. Eden says:

Patok yung adobo sa mga katrabaho naming Mexicans at iba pang Latin decent.
    .-= Eden´s last blog ..Harajuku Fashion and Culture =-.

Hi Eden! May Mexican adobo din di ba? I haven’t tried that. Pero may nakita ako sa 99cent store na naka-lata na mexican adobo.

7. Carsten says:

Thanks for sharing this. I relly feel hungry now!
    Cheers,
    Carsten

8. jempres says:

wow kakagutom! I use the same brand of soysauce and vinegar! haha
    Emma, I buy bay leaves fom Homeplus, they have it but I usually see just a few packs.
    .-= jempres´s last blog ..Goo Jun Pyo’s Vegetarian Meal =-.

9. annes says:

wow.. pinoy style in korean land!! labIT!!

10. CEE says:

hello tita, ate ? lol
    wow naman ngayon lang ako nakapunta sa website mo ang detailed detailed ng life mo jan ha 😀
    well ako naman filipino ako na nasa aussie im 18 yrs of age 🙂 and i too loves korean culture, food, bands lahat lahat na lol and gusto ko someday mag visit jan 🙂 actually my friend and i from new zealand wants to visit hopefully next year 🙂 and tanong ko lang kung how much do you think na dalin namin money for shopping, food and other expenses narin ?.
    get back to me when you can 🙂

11. Bohee says:

Hello! I ended up at your blog searching for a crazy picture of korean beaches during peak vacation time! And I must have to say, your adobo looks so dreamy! I am a Korean living in Canada and I work with many many pinoys and I love the food! I ended up cooking things on my own like chicken affritada, sinigang with shrimps and pork, turon, lumpia, even cassava cake! You should upload more recipes so I can try! My next mission is to make maha blanca! SO GOOD!

12. Rona says:

jin kanjang what is it? is it wine?

1. February 17, 2010

[…] Nonetheless, here’s how to make Pinoy Adobo in Korea […]

2. March 18, 2014

[…] means Filipino food like sisig, kare-kare, caldereta, lechon paksiw and so on! I could easily cook adobo or sinigang in Korea but not the things I mentioned […]