Three months and counting

1. Rich says:

I totally agree! We’re planning to officially register our business here in Manila but even the government agencies are not helping us T_T

2. Rickspot says:

naks naman. sige, sana maging maayos ang business nyo po.
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Utube, Yotube, Yutube and Youtude Videos =-.

3. Nicole says:

I’ll be waiting for the pricelist te.XD I hope kasama na yung kpop products..

Amazed naman ako kasi kelangan pang iregister ang online shops dyan sa korea. Dito kasi wala pa pong batas na ganyan. Kaya nga online na lang yung ibang shops para walang fees kung saan saan: space rental, taxes, etc. I hope hindi magkaron, ever.XD

4. pelochos says:

Interesting!!!
    I would like to know if you’re going to use paypal system because shop in korea from other countries is difficult in terms of language, security, etc.

5. unicahija says:

Can’t wait for this Ms. Betch. Good luck in putting everything together. 🙂

6. julie says:

i love ms. betchay..sobrang sa kanya ako bumibili ng stuffs from Korea (mapa-kpop man or hindi)..ate, nakuha ko na po pala yung package kanina..thanks again:)

• kris says:

Hello po julie, tanong ko lang po kung pano magbayad kay ate betchay.. bago lang po kasi ako sa paypal so ndi ko alam kung san ko isend ung payment.. help po please.. nag email na sakin si ate betchay kung magkano pero ndi o pa tlga alam kung san email isend ung payment.. dun din ba sa email na ginamit nya? help please.. thank you po tlga.. ^_^

7. Beverly says:

excited na ko.. sa wakas 🙂

8. jamp says:

this is my first time visiting your site! i like i like!
    Goodluck!

9. jm says:

hi Ms. Betchay.

I’m planning to open my Skinfood Spree on March 1 – 31. I want to order from you. If I’ll place my orders on April 1 and pay you in full via E-On, when will I receive the items? I prefer via balikbayan box by the way. Thanks.

By the way, when will be the best time for me to e-mail and get contact with you? Thanks..appreciate your reply.

hi jm! i know you… anyway, it really depends on the balikbayan carrier… from what i know, it takes about 3 weeks for the box to arrive at its destination… but the bb box that i use sends a container twice a month – middle of the month and end of the month… so if you place your orders by april 1st and hopefully i could get them in two days and i ship by the middle of the month then you’ll get the box by the first or second week of May

10. katrin says:

I would definitely buy from you ate. 🙂

hey thanks! i’ve been spending a lot of time on this that i haven’t been able to catch up on my emails… 🙁