Surviving Winter

1. kayni says:

it’s the same here. usually, DC doesn’t get that much snow, but this year we got a lot and my heater has been going on non-stop. i’m a bit stressing out about my electric bill…lol. i want spring already, and i hope it comes soon.
    .-= kayni´s last blog ..Yearning For Normalcy =-.

hi kayni! electricity isn’t that expensive here in Korea… we pay less than USD 20 a month… it’s the gas bill that i’m worried about

2. Rickspot says:

antindi naman pla ng winter jan. siguro pag bumisita kami eh itatapat ko sa spring or summer. hehehehe.
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Blogger/Blogspot Tips | How Can You Get Your Blog Posts Indexed Faster? =-.

3. kcee says:

my korean student kept on complaining about the fuel cost this winter.. i didn’t know it’s really that serious…

4. Federic says:

This is the first time someone have talk about static shock and I’m so thankful you mentioned some tips to get rid of it. Metal wristwatch? I have one but I’m not wearing it- I think I will be wearing it from now on. I tend to have strong static electricity when I wear acrylic or nylon clothes, I often have shocks opening/closing taxi doors. Thanks for the info.

5. Winter time in another country like South Korea makes us appreciate the Philippines the more.
    .-= bohol philippines´s last blog ..Re: PHILIPPINE AIRLINES FLIGHT FROM DAVAO TO BOHOL AND VICE VERSA =-.

6. HEllo guys!! says:

hi new here!!! im an artist and love to know more about everything.. add me on my ym yciafrancia@yahoo.com

7. Janice says:

Hi there. Wonder if the cherry blossoms will bloom late since Korea is having a heavy winter this year?

8. Cai says:

Ate Betchay, salamat po sa entry na ito. Sorry if I keep on appearing here in your blog. Hehe. I like reading your posts.

9. eden says:

It’s cold here but not really snowing on central part. One of the best things I like about CA. We don’t like the patchy fog, though. It’s just hard to drive in the morning where you can’t see anything.
    .-= eden´s last blog ..White Christmas =-.

10. Kat says:

Hi there! Just wondering if the cherry blossoms have started blooming yet? I’ll be in Seoul last week of March and I have my fingers crossed!

1. January 18, 2010