Let it snow!

1. aiko says:

I hate trudging on sloshy snow.

I have a question…does your Street and Sanitation dispatch plow trucks to salt and clear the roads?

2. Rickspot says:

wow! Ang ganda! musta po jan ngayon? grabe namumuti ang paligid!
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Slow Shutter Speed Photography Sample Shots =-.

3. albergal1012 says:

judging from the pics i can see that you live in a high rise apartment bldg
    feels cozy though. world war II gave us the song white Christmas for american soldiers fighting in the pacific who sorely miss the snow sceneries

hi! our apartments is on a hill… the snow came a little late… LOL
      i wish it arrived two days earlier so we could’ve spent our holidays playing in the snow

4. Liezl says:

hi betchay, we were in Seoul nung Dec 27 and we had to cancel our city tour when the snow came. na-stranded kami sa National Museum and we waited for the Downtown City Tour bus for more than an hour before we decided to just take the subway back to our hotel.

it was our first snow kaya excited kami ng sister & niece ko. we had snowball fights pa instead of enjoying the heat indoors. kaso nga lang, madulas & muddy ang streets after hehe

5. isabel pizarro says:

Hi, Ms. Betchay!
    It’s so nice siguro to experience a white christmas…sayang hindi na umaabot yung snow dito sa pinas 🙂

What company are you working for, Ms. Betchay? I want to work there too. Do they have plenty of job opportunities there?

I also want to see my favorite celebrities….yaaah! jang geun suk, gong yoo who left the military na, jang dong gun, lee jun ki, kim rae won, lee dong gun, lee dong wook and more, kulang ang space…muwah! muwha! muwah! for them….

6. April says:

Hi! My family and I have scheduled our Korea trip on January 4-9. Is it a bad time to go that time? I’m kind of worried that it will be too cold or too snowy to go outside for some sightseeing?