Wanted: Kasama sa bahay (sa Korea)

1. Jerick Mac says:

sayang, babae pala ang hinahanap. hehehe. akala ko pwde ako.. 😀
    .-= Jerick Mac´s last blog ..How to Unsecure/Unlock Secured PDF Files Online for Free? =-.

2. aquamarine says:

ate betchay..USD900/- kamo?? it is MORE than enough. hehe..

3. wishlist says:

I was just in Seoul 2 days ago for a 9 days vacation. talagang I will exert all my efforts to be able to work or finish my school there. My post will be very long if I discuss the discrimination I have experienced in school here in our own country.
    I should have contacted you when I was there.
    they say it’ll be easier for me to get another visa since I have been there already. is this true?

• Elliot says:

Discrimination is everywhere. it is even more devastating when it happens in a foreign country. You’ll never know what’s in store for you in Korea but I’m giving you a positive vibe: I spent a year there and not once have I met an obnoxious person who would make me feel homesick or fly back to the Phils.

to your question: it’s easier the 2nd time around. and finding an undergrad scholarship is relatively more difficult than getting one for master’s.
      .-= Elliot´s last blog ..Teaching in an International School =-.

4. bingi says:

available p po ba e2?

5. albergal1012 says:

a kasambay is an au pair but the term filipina became synonymous with maids worldwide

6. yciafrancia says:

hi anyone who’s filipino na nasa korea chat with me.. yciafrancia@yahoo.com

7. jehan says:

Merry Christmas ate Betch.. tuloy po ba kitakits?
    .-= jehan´s last blog ..Merry Christmas… =-.

8. sana mahuli an ang nagngangalang roger ancheta jan sa korea,ako ang misis nya d2 sa pinas wla cyang kcing hayop na asawa,may 2 kming ank pero iba ang pinaggagawa jan sa korea…hindi nlang isang beses na gnwa akong lokohin hayop cya hayop…….i 4got to say isa cyang tnt jan sa korea 4 almost 5yrs.

9. sana lang roger ancheta makhanap ka rin ng ktapat mo jan…na mas msahol pa sa khayopan mo demonyo ka…….nong umalis ka hirap na hrap tyong mangutang ng pera para lang makaalis ka para sa kinabukasan ng mga ank ntin pero ano tong pinaggagwa mo ngayon,babae ang pinagkakaabalhan mo jan…sana matuluyan kna…sobra sobra na 2ng gngwa mong pasakit sa akin…kyo nman mga babaeng wlang awa sa kapwa nyo babae na pumapatol sa mga may aswa jan,sana nman magkaroon nman kyo ng kunting kunsencya…

10. Gem says:

My apologies and forget the word structures, Im just a bit confused. But when you say “kasama sa bahay” does it mean katulong?

11. Dulce says:

hello.I love to work in korea I hope you can send me details

12. arah says:

for mrs. ancheta, i’ll try to talk with my boyfriend. he is currently working in Seoul as a government staff. i understand you, so we’ll try to help you then…(copied the name of your husband)

• krischelle B. Bautista says:

hello ms. arah !!

gud pm! ms. arah pls help me to find job there in korea, i wanted to work as pre-school teacher pls help me.

thanks and God Bless!

13. Jessica Choi says:

hi po..
    do you have a facebook account? i would like to add you as a friend to keep in touch…be going to korea soon. Thanks.

Hi Jessica! I do have a Facebook account. I’ll try to add you. Thanks!

• Jessica Choi says:

ask ko lang mam betchay. kasi i’ve been in Korea last 2009. So got already the sticker from CFO pasted on my passport. Now im in davao Philippines. Be going back next month in Korea. Do i still need to get another sticker from CFO after i get the visa? or not at all? And also I’m from davao so confused about the new requirements needed. The Physical Examination is it okay if it is done here in the local hospital in our region? Tsaka can i use some agency to apply for me or i really need to present my self?. I’m far away from manila.i really need your advice. Thanks po.