Wanted: Kasama sa bahay (sa Korea)

If you’re a Filipina, currently in Korea and looking for a job that will pay you USD 900, then you’re in luck. Asianconqueror is looking for “kasama sa bahay” or kasambahay 🙂 The only requirement is that you must be able to speak and understand English.

Asianconqueror needs two Filipinas who are already in Korea by the end of January. You can find more information at his blog. USD 900 is fair enough, I guess. It might be enough for you to save until when you’ll need an Orange NJ dental implants for that beautiful smile even when you’re 90 🙂

17 thoughts on “Wanted: Kasama sa bahay (sa Korea)

• December 22, 2009 at 9:44 pm

I was just in Seoul 2 days ago for a 9 days vacation. talagang I will exert all my efforts to be able to work or finish my school there. My post will be very long if I discuss the discrimination I have experienced in school here in our own country.
    I should have contacted you when I was there.
    they say it’ll be easier for me to get another visa since I have been there already. is this true?

• December 23, 2009 at 10:53 am

Discrimination is everywhere. it is even more devastating when it happens in a foreign country. You’ll never know what’s in store for you in Korea but I’m giving you a positive vibe: I spent a year there and not once have I met an obnoxious person who would make me feel homesick or fly back to the Phils.

to your question: it’s easier the 2nd time around. and finding an undergrad scholarship is relatively more difficult than getting one for master’s.
      .-= Elliot´s last blog ..Teaching in an International School =-.

• December 23, 2009 at 1:35 pm

available p po ba e2?

• December 23, 2009 at 2:59 pm

a kasambay is an au pair but the term filipina became synonymous with maids worldwide

• April 12, 2010 at 10:23 pm

sana mahuli an ang nagngangalang roger ancheta jan sa korea,ako ang misis nya d2 sa pinas wla cyang kcing hayop na asawa,may 2 kming ank pero iba ang pinaggagawa jan sa korea…hindi nlang isang beses na gnwa akong lokohin hayop cya hayop…….i 4got to say isa cyang tnt jan sa korea 4 almost 5yrs.

• April 12, 2010 at 10:30 pm

sana lang roger ancheta makhanap ka rin ng ktapat mo jan…na mas msahol pa sa khayopan mo demonyo ka…….nong umalis ka hirap na hrap tyong mangutang ng pera para lang makaalis ka para sa kinabukasan ng mga ank ntin pero ano tong pinaggagwa mo ngayon,babae ang pinagkakaabalhan mo jan…sana matuluyan kna…sobra sobra na 2ng gngwa mong pasakit sa akin…kyo nman mga babaeng wlang awa sa kapwa nyo babae na pumapatol sa mga may aswa jan,sana nman magkaroon nman kyo ng kunting kunsencya…

• April 14, 2010 at 4:59 pm

My apologies and forget the word structures, Im just a bit confused. But when you say “kasama sa bahay” does it mean katulong?

• July 5, 2010 at 5:07 pm

hello.I love to work in korea I hope you can send me details

• September 23, 2010 at 3:59 am

for mrs. ancheta, i’ll try to talk with my boyfriend. he is currently working in Seoul as a government staff. i understand you, so we’ll try to help you then…(copied the name of your husband)

• October 29, 2010 at 1:51 pm

hello ms. arah !!

gud pm! ms. arah pls help me to find job there in korea, i wanted to work as pre-school teacher pls help me.

thanks and God Bless!

• February 13, 2012 at 8:32 am

hi po..
    do you have a facebook account? i would like to add you as a friend to keep in touch…be going to korea soon. Thanks.

• February 13, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Hi Jessica! I do have a Facebook account. I’ll try to add you. Thanks!

• February 16, 2012 at 1:09 am

ask ko lang mam betchay. kasi i’ve been in Korea last 2009. So got already the sticker from CFO pasted on my passport. Now im in davao Philippines. Be going back next month in Korea. Do i still need to get another sticker from CFO after i get the visa? or not at all? And also I’m from davao so confused about the new requirements needed. The Physical Examination is it okay if it is done here in the local hospital in our region? Tsaka can i use some agency to apply for me or i really need to present my self?. I’m far away from manila.i really need your advice. Thanks po.