Filipino teacher wanted!

It’s freezing cold here in Seoul but no snow — at least in this part of Korea. Elliot of Everything Kimchi got a place in CUK’s Graduate Scholarship program for Filipinos. He will come here next year for his studies. Now he has to find replacements. He isn’t looking for a barcode scanner but for someone to replace him at his teaching job at an international school in the Philippines. In fact, he’s hunting for two teachers to teach High School English and Social Studies. Interested? You can get more information at Everything Kimchi.

34 thoughts on “Filipino teacher wanted!

• December 22, 2009 at 8:14 am

I am currently in the BPO/Call center field( for 5 years now).
    I was also enrolled in a nursing college 2 semesters ago. I was trying to finish school and work at the same time. I was only taking three subjects per sem since I work the whole night which only allowed me to take morning classes. It was tough but I was doing just good. I was forced to stop 2 sems ago because of my financial status. The tuition fee increased and most of the next subjects for me to take would require me to be in school for the whole day, which I can’t do.
    I am 28 years old and the main reason for my “stop and go” schooling was only because of my financial status. I have to work to live and to study.
    I was so lucky to be able to visit Seoul last week, I went there primarily to tour because I was so curious that I wanted to experience the culture, people and the life of Koreans. I feel that there is no time for me to waste and I should do all the actions I could to be able to find a place in South Korea as an undergraduate scholar. I am willing to work while studying if needed if that’s what they require to be granted the scholarship.

• December 22, 2009 at 6:09 pm

What school in the Philippines? When to start?

• May 11, 2011 at 1:59 pm

update 2011/05/11: may work na ako! ano?

“Instructor”…

hahaha. teacher din!

• January 21, 2010 at 6:06 pm

pwedi ba un tourist visa mo change to work permit if ever makahanap k ng work dyan?

• January 21, 2010 at 6:11 pm

anu ba usually work dyan sa south korea? magkano un basic na salary?

• June 8, 2010 at 12:47 pm

magkano ba ana starting salary dyan sa korea?

• September 27, 2010 at 12:27 pm

I am Chemelyn and I am a teacher at an international school. I am interested to go to Korea to teach English. i’ve had an opportunity to teach English to some koreans who visited the Philippines and I am familiar with your culture. I aso have an online experience teaching koreans. If you need to contact me, my email is chemelyn@gmail.com.

Thanks!

• October 11, 2010 at 11:13 am

i’m laarni kang maried her in korea stay with the inlows in uijeongbu yangju ,i was a teacher in philippines ,we came her korea 2008 and i work as a tutorial since i finish all my contract in tutoring im planing to aply hagun,i was gradated in education elementary i love to teach specially children please help me just call my #01029922600 or my hasband 01029202600.all my requirements is ready to submit thank you,,,,

• October 14, 2010 at 10:01 am

good morning mom
      I clearly noted your msg wirtten with tks much
      and I am looking for enlghish tutor for my daugther immideately
      could u contact me on my cellphone No.s 010 4025 9826
      within today thks b.rgds dh.Cho

• February 5, 2011 at 12:32 pm

i am teacher in korea for english call me r mail me 01028931784

• October 14, 2010 at 10:02 am

pls contact me on my cellphone +81 10 4025 9826

b.rgds
    dh.cho

• October 16, 2010 at 2:06 pm

im suzette sambot..im a graduating of bachelor of secondary education…i want to apply in korea ( position of teaching ). But i can’t find yet an agency or a recruiter..
    I really really want to apply as a teacher in korea

• October 16, 2010 at 2:09 pm

I’m an English major…i taught before a Korean students here in the Philippines but now i want to go in Korea to teach. email too mi account if there are a vacant jobs in Korea

• October 29, 2010 at 1:05 pm

hello!!
    Im a pre-school teacher here in philippines, i teach children from our community, ages 4 – 6 years old for 6 years, im looking for a job somewhere in korea, pls. let me know if there is a position that suits for experiences, or for more info you can reach me on my email add bkrischelle@yahoo.com

thanks and more power!!

• November 3, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Hi, I am a Preschool and a piano teacher in the Philippines with more than 8 yrs of experiences in both fields.Also,I do tutorials for elementary students as well as preschoolers.I am a graduate of Bachelor of Religious Education major in Teaching at International Baptist College Seminary.If you want to know more about me you can email me at lhornz_24@yahoo.com.I am very much willing to work in Korea if God will permit me to go there.God bless

• November 4, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Hi,

I am a Secondary school English teacher from the Philippines for almost 16yrs but I resigned as a teacher last 2008 and now presently working as a Business Office Manager here in Singapore.Actually, I want to help Koreans to speak English even though I have just read an article regarding the insults made by one of your actresses there.Anyway, I am not hurt about it coz my intention is to help and let you know that Filipinos are not those what you think.If you want to be my friend and learn English better just add strawberry_142010@hotmail.com in either Yahoo Messenger or Hotmail Messenger accounts.This is FREE for everybody! I am very much willing to be your helper.God bless

• November 5, 2010 at 3:09 pm

ang hirap malayo sa mahal sa buhay..hindi kona nakikita family ko.d2 ako work sa korea 6 years na ako d2 hindi pa nga ako na ka pag vacation man lang ..ang hirap lang d2 sa korea pagod sa kakatrabaho…

• March 16, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Eunji saan ka work dito?oo tama ka,mahirap pala mapalayo sa pamilya mo sa pinas…iba parin buhay natin doon kaysa dito.

• March 16, 2011 at 12:23 pm

posted on March 16,2011
    Hello po,ask ko lng if may mairecommend kayo sa akin na job..dito po ako ngayon sa daegu..mag dlawang buwan pa lng pero gusto ko na magwork,kahit tutorial lng ok na..graduate po ok ng college..baka meron po kayo maerecommend sa akin..thanks and May God Bless us always.

• March 19, 2011 at 9:58 pm

hi,hello im Jenny I wanted to have an experience to teach english for the kids in kinder garten.I dont have expience except my student teaching.im getting bored right now.But if somebody allow me to expeince to let me have an opportunity to have a work i can proved it my experience and sincerity to this particular job.

• April 14, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Hello,

I’m a college graduate in the philippines
    I’m here in seoul for about 7 months and i already have an experience teaching business english level among intermediate and incase you are still looking for a teacher who has experience feel free to email me.

• April 15, 2011 at 2:21 am

Hi Honey! I occasionally post job openings when available. Sorry but I couldn’t email because I’m truly busy. Anyway, just visit every now and then ;p

• April 28, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Phonpawee School พูด: เม.ย. 3 We need a kindergarten teacher. If possible a female from Philippines who is living in Thailand, with a degree in Education & experience teaching …
    E-mail jitra_sohotmail.com
    call 0821373202 0856119977
    044-602597

• October 21, 2011 at 6:43 am

hello !
    I am looking for a English teacher in hurry.
    I lived in Ilsan . near ilsan station. please contact 010-5878-3139
    thanks ! this is Sunny

• October 29, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Im Catherine Santos i’ve been here in korea for 6 yrs and im married to korean have F2 visa. Im ESL teacher here in daegu for 3 years i am looking for english teacher asap.im willing to relocate your school you can contact me to this number 01083225623 or 01027825623.Thank u and good day..

• October 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

hi.what is your requirements?

• Pingback: Question from a reader: Filipino looking for work | Travel Wire Asia

• January 13, 2013 at 3:13 pm

hello i live in Pocheon, Gyeongido and i want to
    teach English.

• Pingback: Question from a reader: Filipino looking for work » Chris in South Korea

• Pingback: Question from a reader: Filipino looking for work | One Weird Globe