Cass box: Sandara Park and Lee Min Ho

1. kayni says:

is cass some type of soda? i wasn’t sure.
    .-= kayni´s last blog ..The Battle Continuous =-.

2. Federic says:

I found myself following your interesting blog. Keep up.

pinoy in Seoul

3. Federic says:

kaymi–> cass is a brand of beer.

4. Mathel says:

Hello Bechay, I am a Dara fan in the US.
    Appreciate the posting of her in your Blog.
    Freezing cold here too, stay healthy and warm.

5. Suichi says:

Interesting site.. Go pinoy! ^__^

keep it up
    .-= Suichi´s last blog ..Star King Episode 143 [RAW] 091205 =-.

6. MyTwoCents says:

Hi, Just a quick unrelated question:

About how many Filipina brides (either holding Philippine or Korean citizenships) are there in Korea?

Can anyone tell me?

7. eden says:

I’ve seen a new commercial of Cass on TY. It says it’s an epilogue of the 1st Cass commercial Dara and Minho did together. 🙂 Ah hope to see them both again but I’m a Dara-TOP fan. Hehehe
    .-= eden´s last blog ..Thoughts on Martial Law in Maguindanao =-.

8. hello there…Uhm, I wanna borrow *?* hehe this post and I’ll give credits then a link back to your blog. Salamat! LMH + DARA = MINDARA!
    .-= sookiestockhouse´s last blog ..Me2day: ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Rustic Ssantokkiã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ =-.

9. I don’t know ah! It’s just di lang ako fan ni Sandy! Haha!
    Pero nice naman, I am glad with the run of her career now…
    Atleast, somewhere in her heart,
    she’s grateful she was loved by the Filipinos…
    Cass is not a good beer for me!
    SMB Light pa rin ako… Iba ang Beer ng Pinas! Di ba Bechay?

Anyway, speaking of beer and cheer!
    Wala ba tayong Christmas Party?
    .-= asianconqueror´s last blog ..one night at dongdaemun shopping center… =-.

10. Bechay, have you seen Sandy’s posters at BaskinRobbins at Gangnam???
    .-= asianconqueror´s last blog ..one night at dongdaemun shopping center… =-.

11. CJ says:

Hi! I’ve been checking your blog and it had been very useful for my latest trip.

I was just in Seoul three weeks ago with my officemate and her American husband. Since my officemate and I are big BOF fans, we urged her husband, a big beer drinker, to try Cass. It was cheaper than Bud or Heineken, so he did try one. To our dismay, he did not like it at all! He did not even finish one can!
    He said that he would still like San Mig Light. He ended up buying Budweiser.

You should have seen our faces when he announced that he did not like Cass. LOL

All the best and Merry Christmas from the Philippines!

12. dara aimee forever says:

hi dara sana mag partner kayo ni lee min hoo kasi bagay kayo hi hi hi hi…… aniong!

13. Yes Im vey happy for Dara’s (Sandara Park) career in Korea and most of her endorsement product like Cass Beer,Buskin & Robin, and one for eyelashes product,etc. Wow Dara youre the best…. see these in u-tube…God Bless.