Autumn in Seoul: Daehakro

1. Wendy says:

hello blog hopping.. nice pictures.. I always dream of being in korea :p i’m a big fan of korean TV series ๐Ÿ™‚ totoo bang gwapo mga boys dyan? lol
    .-= Wendy´s last blog ..what doesnโ€™t kill you hurts you =-.

2. Lili says:

Hindi lahat gwapo sa Korea. Sa TV at movies lang. Meron ding mga untidy-looking. Though it’s nice watching Korean drama, let’s be aware that it’s not the real world. And contrary to what we watch in Korean drama, Korean men are not the romantic type. Perfect example is my Korean hubby…waaaaaaaaaah! =P

3. Sandy says:

Hi Ate betchay! Im in Korea. . I have a training. . Im gona stay for few more days in Seoul after my training. . Are you busy?? Can you show me around? Hehe. . Mga December 10 – 12. .

4. sherrYna says:

hi,
    its my first time reading your blog and i really like the info and pics that u post.
    just wanna ask,are there a lot of Filipinos there in Korea?
    what about Arabs?

5. myepinoy says:

|Galeng nga mga pics.

Is that ‘budae jjige’ the place where they shoot coffee prince (not sure of the title but it sounds like this)?

6. Steve says:

One of what I like about Korea is there are not many cables hanging around up there. From the photos.. only a few photos have electric cables.

No electric cables, more blue sky. Love Korea!

7. eden says:

Bakit ang daming signboards nung mga shop ate? Maganda na sana yung place kung 1 to 2 signboards lang.
    .-= eden´s last blog ..COACH craze =-.

8. Angel says:

Aww, it’s a shame I wasn’t able to visit this place. I was in Seoul from Nov.26 – 30 and I had a GRAND time. I want to go back! I love Seoul. Thanks Betchay for helping me before my trip. I was supposed to get in touch with you while I was there but I had so little time. Maybe someday. I want to live there too.

9. jeanelyn says:

wow… gusto ko talga pumunta sa korea…

10. beth says:

oi.i really envy u!! coz there but im here…i reallly really want to go to korea even just a litle time..but i think its a long way pa pra sakin…i need to have more investment b4 going there for me to enjoy every single second that im in korea…

11. Jerick Mac says:

nice shots! kakatuwa ang sceneries jan..

12. nana says:

may i know, if i’m going to seoul on 7-14th october, does the foliage has turn colors?

Hi Nana! By that time, the foliage has not completely turned colors in Seoul. It’s best to visit Namiseom or Gangwondo. Seoraksan is a sight to see in October!

1. February 10, 2010

[…] About the redevelopment of the sidewalk, I think they started this last year. On my last visit to Daehakro, I noticed how different the sidewalk was. They relocated some of the sculptures and some of them […]