H1N1 Flu vaccine in Korea

1. DrSnowmon says:

I got my flu shot in Oct

2. Jerick says:

hayyy. sa s.korea naman pla nananalasa ang h1n1. get well soon. ingat kau jan…
    .-= Jerick´s last blog ..Paypall, Paypay, Paypals and Paybal =-.

3. cher says:

betch….is it safe to get the vaccine already?i’ve been asking my hubby to make a reservation fo zach but he said it’s still dangerous to get the vaccine now because it still has a lot of disadvantages…..or side effects care to comment?
    .-= cher´s last blog ..Away from Kimchi Wonderland….. =-.

4. mabel says:

pati nga yung asawa ko ayaw mag parserve sana kc nga daw eh wuihom he…ok kaya magpainject itong mga kids ko?

5. sendzki says:

woah great! naalala ko tuloy si john! kala niya me h1n1 na siya! ayun papacheck up siya! haha

6. albergal1012 says:

filipinos are tough h1n1 virus known as ewan-ewan virus in manila didnt make a dent in our stamina and resolution hence the name. perhaps it is because we have been exposed to this illness long before and have the antibodies to combat the disease.

7. Angel says:

Hello again,

Is H1N1 really that bad in Korea? We are going there next week and we are getting mixed reactions. We can’t cancel the trip. We’re planning to take Tamiflu for prophylaxis, but the drugstores I’ve been to don’t have it. Do you think we can get Tamiflu in Seoul? Thanks.

8. eden says:

I just got my H1N1 shot the other day. It’s been a while since the last time I’ve heard or seen news about this virus. The last was about long lines of people on clinics/ health centers to get the shot and increasing number of mortality. But then again, most of people who died have underlying conditions.
    .-= eden´s last blog ..This is it! A wake up call… =-.