Pepero Day: 11.11

1. i like lotte a lot! πŸ˜›

pepero makes me think of peppers…but it looks here like they’re snack sticks. never tried one before! they remind me of japan’s yan-yan sticks that you dip in chocolate or strawberry.
    .-= fortuitous faery´s last blog ..Swine Flew! =-.

hi fortuitous faery! i know you from Pex πŸ™‚

it’s similar to “pretzels” in our country… i’m not sure if you remember that product but i had them when i was a child

2. aubrey says:

i love peppero especially the one in the green box with almonds!!!

3. Rickspot says:

hayyyy. nadadagdagan na naman ang mga inaasam ko sa korea. andami ko gustong tikman at makita jan. kahit papano eh may preview sa blog na ito. hehehe.

Thanks!
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Japanese’ Literal Half-Cooked and Alive Fish =-.

4. yan says:

i remember having n unofficial pepero day with my lil korean friend! Yung gustung-gusto ko nung papakin yung regular tsaka yung strawberry ^__^
    .-= yan´s last blog ..a.n.jellness =-.

5. giselle says:

i love peppero day! last year, i came home to a huge basket filled with peppero, chocolate and a teddy bear. i’m excited to see what husband will give me this year, if he will give me anything this year. hehe
    .-= giselle´s last blog ..Justified =-.

6. wendy says:

kaya LeRuof got one big box of peppero all the way from Korea from a friend hahaha:-)
    .-= wendy´s last blog ..Spiderman Turned 3! =-.

7. Karren says:

Whoa! SS501 give aways, I so wish I can have that!!! SS501 has many fans here in the Philippines now (not just in Manila)… we just had SS501 fan meet-up (Nov 7) at Congo Grille in El Peublo near Megamall… it was a blast!… their 3 CD’s were released in major music stores in Manila around 2-3 weeks ago and was immediately sold out within a few days…

I’ve been a reader of your site for quite some time now… found out about it when i searched for Tony Moly BB Cream which Kim Hyun Joong (Boys Over Flowers, Ji Hoo & leader of SS501) endorses… super thanks for sharing your experiences in Korea… πŸ™‚

8. Karren says:

Sorry ha, minor correction it’s “El Pueblo” pala πŸ™‚

9. Andre says:

I almost forgot about this Holiday~
    I like the Peppero in the red and green boxes. I haven’t tried the beige one though.

I should stop at a Korean grocery store come the 11th and buy myself a box! LOL

I wonder if there’s a Pocky day in Japan as well? hahahaha

10. Thank you for posting articles about Korea here. I really love reading it!

Sorry for posting this, hope it’s ok…
    By the way this message is to Karen, I’m also a SS501 fan. Where did you buy the CD of SS501? I thought that it will be the end of November. Is it the new album, Rebirth? Or they’re releasing the old albums? If it’s Rebirth, I’d rather buy it here (in the Phil) instead of buying it online. I’m so happy that you guys (Triple S Philippines)met already. I hope I was able to join though….Thanks! Hope that you’ll have the change to read this. πŸ˜›
    .-= angelofthewaters´s last blog ..happy 40th birthday to… =-.

11. quartz05 says:

hello!
    new pinay reader here…

hehehhehe..

by the way, i am an avid We Got Married fan and when i think of pepero and the mentioned SS501, i remember the chuseok special on WGM where Kim Hyun Joong andf Hwangbo tried to do the pepero game where they won!

^_________________^

• hi quartz05!

got to admit, my fondness for SS501 started when I’ve seen him together with Hwangbo in We Got Married. I love the Pepero game with KHJ and HB! Ssangchu! πŸ˜›

But before that, I really love watching Korean Dramas. I even prefer that from the tagalized version.
      .-= angelofthewaters´s last blog ..happy 40th birthday to… =-.

12. Baek Seung Jo says:

i saw Tous Les Jours mentioned above. They will open their first Philippine branch on 11.11.11 at SM the block. I wonder what would they offer.