Kwon Sang Woo’s Tea Us in Myeongdong

1. wendy says:

kaya pala sinabi ni M na nakita ka nya sa Myeongdong na may kasamang boylet:-)
    .-= wendy´s last blog ..33rd week =-.

2. Bot says:

Ay, akala ko ba mag-aaral daw sa Pilipinas, change na naman pala ang mind, ok na lang din.

3. eden says:

Wow ate updated ah~ I’ve heard Myeongdong is a really nice place to shop girly stuffs. Is it true?
    .-= eden´s last blog ..Life Ended At 24: Farewell Ferrarie =-.

4. Anna says:

hi Ate,it’s my first time to post here po but I’ve been an avid fan of your blog. I’m hoping to visit Korea in a couple of years and sana I get to experience the best spots diyan. Crush ko talaga si Kwan Sang Woo but his last drama was just a bore! Cge, just wanted to share that haha! I really enjoy your blog!

5. Liezl says:

hi betchay, i just wanna say thanks again to you and your post kasi I was able to drop by Tea Us nung trip namin sa Korea last month. grabe, nagpaka-fan gurl talaga ako & nagpa-picture dun sa stairway na may posters ni KSW. thanks to your email din about going to Winter Sonata’s filming location. sayang kasi i wasn’t able to read the email nung nandyan kami. sa sobrang excited ko about the tour, di ko man lang na-check emails ko before the flight. but i’m planning to go back if not this November, by next year siguro. i-timing ko yung wala ng snow this time. at least i have your contacts now ;). regards and happy new year! – Lot/Liezl

6. bakeeta says:

Iam from qata i have 18 .am realy like kwon sang woo it is my best singer and my lovely actor i wish to you a good life for ever (we love you )

7. thats great …………good for him ….

8. gladys says:

hi, do you know the name and address of the Bakery used for the shooting of the “Baker King, Kim Tak-gu? As what i’ve read it is now open as a coffee shop?

thank you.