Scholarship for Filipinos: CUK Graduate Program

Last spring, I posted a scholarship program being offered by the Catholic University of Korea (CUK) to Philippine students for their fall semester. A few readers of this blog had the chance to be chosen and are now in their graduate studies at the said university.

I just got an email from one of their scholars that CUK is now accepting applications for their spring semester next year. So for those who are looking for a scholarship to South Korea, here is your chance. Deadline for submission of application is until the 29th of October. Get your documents ready and apply ASAP!

The fields of study included are: Information, Communications and Electronic Engineering (which means you can apply if you’re into software development or other related fields), Business Administration, Public Administration, International Studies, Chemistry, Clothing & Textiles, Environmental Engineering, Digital Media.

Read the details of the scholarship program for Filipinos at the Catholic University of Korea.

170 thoughts on “Scholarship for Filipinos: CUK Graduate Program

• October 10, 2009 at 12:09 am

Betchay pwede ba yan sa katulad kong married na? Well, I’m not as old as what you think.

• October 10, 2009 at 12:14 am

hi Aling Mely! pwede daw as long as Philippine passport holder ka… kahit na yung andito sa Korea pwede daw mag-apply

• October 10, 2009 at 12:23 am

Wow! Talga? Thanks my angel Betchay!

• October 10, 2009 at 9:50 am

hi ms. betch,

where can i get the application for admission form?
    thank you so much for maintaining such a wonderful blog.

best regards,
    apple

• October 10, 2009 at 11:01 am

huhuhuhu…i really want to apply but i can’t leave zach in the daycare yet
    .-= cher´s last blog ..Filipino MONKEYS =-.

• October 10, 2009 at 7:55 pm

hi.^^

i’m interested about this scholarship. i’d really love to get a copy of the prospectus or any other detailed information about the courses offered (particularly international relations).

saan po kaya pwede kumuha ng information tungkol dito.

maraming salamat po.

• October 10, 2009 at 11:34 pm

hi onion! click mo lang ang link sa baba ng post at mababasa mo dun yung mga details

• October 10, 2009 at 8:58 pm

ate bechay, kasama po ba din ung nursing na course dun sa scholarship na ino-offer nila?

• October 12, 2009 at 1:20 am

ms. betchay, thank you so much for this info. i have been waiting for this since i really want to apply for this scholarship. again, thank you…

• October 13, 2009 at 1:02 am

Hi Ma’am Betchay ^^

I’m Joy from Iloilo City…I was browsing the net when I stumble upon your site..^^ your site is really informative..^^

Thank you for sharing this info..^^

Best Regards,
    Joy
    .-= Joy´s last blog ..Oh My! I’m getting anxious! =-.

• October 13, 2009 at 8:28 pm

..T.T I cant leave yet. Still have to earn for my personal expenses because I am not sure if my parents can support me, I graduated from my college degree through a scholarship and still I am independent and have to work for my own…Perhaps September of 2010 I can..I wish meron p…!!!

• October 14, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Hi Betchay – i just know about this scholarship today through a university website. I’m interested in graduate degree in theology pero mukhang wala sa mga degrees offered. Is there any way to check this? I’ll try to email Prof. Abagat. Thank you for the details from your site…More power.Aaplayan ko talaga to…
    .-= AM´s last blog ..Abandoning Blogging =-.

• October 15, 2009 at 3:57 am

hi ms. betchay! i’ve been reading your blog for months now. and its really good and informative. i’m really interested on this scholarship. my question is…. does CUK only accept those who are graduates from reputable school? thnx

• October 15, 2009 at 6:36 pm

Hi ate betchay. . strict po ba sila sa qualifications? I mean kelangan ba deans list or honor students? Kasi last semester there are 25 slots pero 13 scholars lang nakapunta ng korea. . Or maybe its because konti lang ng apply?

• October 16, 2009 at 12:31 am

@vine : no, the scholarship is open for everyone as long as you have the qualifications.

• October 16, 2009 at 7:08 am

hi…do we realy have to have a financial supporter? because its indicated on the application form. what if i dont have a financial supporter? thnx again.

• October 17, 2009 at 12:48 am

I think you dont have to. In my application before I did not put anything…^^

• October 17, 2009 at 7:21 am

moonlady…you were a scholar din pl. wow nmn!

• October 16, 2009 at 3:32 pm

hi. im a tourism student. can i apply??:)

• October 17, 2009 at 12:50 am

yes, you can apply but you must relate your graduate degree major in your course. I think IR is best for you.

• October 16, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Moonlady: ahm. . i have all the requirements po. . for masters degree lang po tong scholarship right? any suggestions for me to get accepted? i want it so bad huhu. . and how long po malalaman kung tanggap ka or rejected? are you in korea na po ba?

Who else i s applying?? sana matanggap din tayo! goodluck to all. .

• October 17, 2009 at 12:55 am

impress them with your papers..kc if di ka pumasa sa paper screening, wala k ng chance mainterview pa..maybe after 3 to 4 weeks before they will send message for interview schedule. gudluck!

• October 19, 2009 at 8:43 pm

moonlady: where po isend ang documents? what email ad? than you!

• October 17, 2009 at 4:40 am

hi po…I’m diane po from Pampanga and I’m a graduate of Mass Communication….I’m planning to study abroad/korea but I need a scholarship…ask ko lang po kung open na po ang application for scholarship para po next year and kung paano po makakakuha?…and mahirap po bang matanggap o makakuha ng scholarship sa Korea?….thank you po and God bless…^^

• October 17, 2009 at 10:12 am

Moonlady: Thanks for the advice. .Sana matanggap din ako. 😉

• October 17, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Hi po….where po makakakuha ng application form for the scholarship?…thanks po and God bless… ^^

• October 17, 2009 at 10:31 pm

twamzy:andyan po sa taas ung application form. . go go apply na tayo

• October 17, 2009 at 11:28 pm

helo po saan po isend ang requirements? sa office of international affairs po ba? thank you;-)

• October 18, 2009 at 9:21 pm

Question lang po, is it required to know how to speak and read Korean po?

• October 26, 2009 at 11:21 pm

it’s not required that you can speak korean…^^

• October 19, 2009 at 12:57 am

hi! i can’t download the CUK application form and the admission form from the link that you’ve provided. i am really sorry.. but can i ask for a favor? can you email it to me? ahya_siobs@yahoo.com please please? i have been waiting for this opportunity. please help me. thanks a lot!

• October 19, 2009 at 5:45 pm

hi Moonlady! can u email me at ahya_siobs@yahoo.com? please please? i just have some questions to ask regarding the application. please help. thanks!

• October 19, 2009 at 6:08 pm

helo po! where po isend ang requirement? please reply po. . thank you

• October 19, 2009 at 9:54 pm

you can send it sa email add na nasa form mismo. Ms. Betchay already provided the link. If you have questions you can send email to me : bluesilverain@yahoo.com but I can’t promise that I can/will answer all your questions. Plus the fact that I’m really soooo busy right now.. goodluck sa inyong lahat!..^^

• October 20, 2009 at 1:32 am

moonlady. . thank you very much!

• October 20, 2009 at 2:02 am

@ ;-): complete na po req. mo?…i’m having a problem po kasi with regards sa recommendation letter….kasi po grad. na ako…pwede po kaya na wala recommendation letter….o hindi?… 🙁 …matagal pa po kasi daw ma-release kasi po busy sa univ….aside dun complete na po req. ko…email me po -> twamzy_marie@yahoo.com…thanks

@ moonlady: okay lang po ba na walang recommendation letter o talaga pong must yun….kasi po matatagalan pa daw po bago marelease yung nerequest ko na rec. letter sa school…grad. na po kasi ako…. 🙁

• October 20, 2009 at 2:47 am

😉 : hi po!… naipass mo na po ba yung mga requirements?…if you have time po please email me po -> twamzy_marie@yahoo.com….please…thanks thanks^^

• October 20, 2009 at 5:39 pm

twamzy: not pa complete requirements ko. . kakaasar nga clinical coordinator ko. . kasi san2x pumupunta. . hirap hagilapin. .ngsend xa sakin recommendation letter sa email ala signature. . so kelangan ko pa xa hanapin ulit for signature. . hay. . ayoko naman sa dean namin kasi masungit yun at mas busy yun. . hanap ka nalang ibang prof mo . .kahit sino naman pwede. .

moonlady: pwede ba ung recommendation letter alang sign? tru email lng kc nya cnend. . if not, hahanapin ko nlg xa papirma. .

• October 21, 2009 at 10:23 am

hi! i’m not sure kung ikaw yung nag-email sa ‘kin but moonlady is a current scholar of the program.

• October 21, 2009 at 1:24 pm

i want to apply…i have one question though…can the monthly stipend as an English assistant sustain my basic needs? I’d like to support myself without asking money from my parents. Thank you and Godbless ^_^

• October 22, 2009 at 4:14 pm

i was also thinking about the same thing…

• October 26, 2009 at 11:23 pm

yes, its enough for your personal needs…that is without too much leisure…^^

• October 23, 2009 at 6:57 pm

I’ve a “cute” question. LOL. Would the school accept kaya non-catholic students? I’m super curious about this.

• October 26, 2009 at 11:25 pm

yes, your religion doesn’t matter..in fact lot of korean students are not catholics too..

• October 24, 2009 at 9:52 pm

hi, i’m planing to apply for this scholarship… but i have a problem with my original transcript.. matatagalan pa release and di na aabot sa deadline.. is it ok kaya na to follow na lng? i’m about to graduate this march 2010..

• October 26, 2009 at 11:20 pm

I think it will be ok, just try to pass the docs that you have right now. Just explain in your email why you can’t pass the other requirements. If they will accept it, then its good for you. If not, wala nmn nawala sau.or maybe ask a letter from your school explaining why they can’t release your TOR…^^

• October 26, 2009 at 12:07 am

Cno ng apply na? i submitted my requirements already. . Sana naman mag response sila sakin. . hehe. . Sa Nov pa daw announcement ng mga nakapasa 4 interview. . Good luck 2 ol applicants. .

• November 2, 2009 at 2:15 am

alam mo kung saan nila ipopost interviewees and around when? 🙂

• October 26, 2009 at 5:23 pm

oh.. problem q other documents q.. huhu… 1 week pa ma-release, d na abot sa deadline..

• October 26, 2009 at 7:20 pm

sheila: maybe you can apply next semester nalang. . kasi if ever matanggap ka, march 1 daw start ng class. . so 3rd or 4th week ng feb andun kana dpat. .

• October 27, 2009 at 6:25 pm

really? march 1? oh, so that means i might not be able to attend our graduation rites tlga… hmmm..

• October 28, 2009 at 1:07 am

sheila: open mo ung cuk site for the sked. . pero apply ka parin. . sana matanggap tayo. . goodluck!

• October 28, 2009 at 8:33 pm

yea, i saw it.. thanks!!

• October 28, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Hi! I’d like to as the exact e-mail address where to send the document. Thank You! 🙂

• October 31, 2009 at 3:32 pm

bakit ganun? sent it many times but haven’t received any reply whether they got my mail. . ngreply ba sainyo?? thanks

• November 2, 2009 at 2:38 pm

haven’t received any reply too…

• November 4, 2009 at 10:22 am

I think you just have to wait guys. Katatapos lang ng deadline 🙂

• November 5, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I thought they will confirm our application… hehe.. anyway, they gave my interview schedule earlier, knkbahan na q.. weeee… ^_^

• November 5, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Hi Ms. Sheila. Congratulations! May I know when and where will they conduct the interview? Thanks!
            I also applied but have not receive any reply from them yet.

• November 7, 2009 at 3:28 pm

@ shiela: really?…when ka naka-sched….me too for interview din….and i’m really nervous too…yay~~

• November 9, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Ms Betchay, I’m Erick. Ano po yung exact email address kung saan ipapadala yung application? Nirush ko lang po kasi yung application ko at nasend ko po siya sa cukintl@catholic.ac.kr at nakaCC po si Prof. Abagat. Pero wala po ako natanggap na confirmation after submiting the documents. My schedule na po ba ng interviews? paano ko po malalaman kung kasali ako sa mga shortlisted? at kung hindi po, any tips kung papaano matatangap…

• November 2, 2009 at 1:23 pm

wow.. can’t believe i missed it again…. so sad. 🙁

• November 5, 2009 at 8:45 pm

Thank You Ate Betchay! I was scheduled for an interview. I hope they consider me. 🙂

• November 5, 2009 at 8:54 pm

Hi Babycakes! I am happy to know that you were chosen for the interview. May I know when and where is your schedule?

Good luck!

• November 7, 2009 at 12:02 am

Thank You! 🙂

On Tuesday, 02:40pm at Intercontinental Hotel (lobby).

Hope that helps.

• November 5, 2009 at 9:40 pm

hi babycakesss!
      when did you receive the notice for the interview? around what time? thanks much.

• November 6, 2009 at 12:41 am

Thursday, November 5, 2009 4:17 PM

Hope that helps. 🙂

• November 12, 2009 at 1:55 pm

hi babycakes,

sad i never received an interview invites, did you make it?

i am always wonderin that my company’s mails server wasnt able to forward my mails to my mailbox including CUK’s.

If its okay with you pls. send us the list of the students shorlisted for interview (theone on the mailing list of the mail from CUK you received)

congratulations an di hope you made it

• November 15, 2009 at 4:33 am

Thank you. Those who made it will be notified after two to three weeks. I’m praying but not really expecting. hehe.

I can check if your e-mail add is on the list. Although, I only have the group scheduled for November 10 (2:40pm). I’d like to respect the privacy of the other applicants, I’m in no place to give out their personal information. I hope you understand. 🙂

If it helps, Dr. Abagat mentioned that applicants who are not chosen for the interview/program do not receive any notification. Korean culture, I guess. Hope that helps.

Thanks again!

• November 15, 2009 at 8:26 am

^^ Hi babycakesss… I hope you get chosen. I don’t think not receiving any notification is specifically Korean. Even in our country, when you apply for a job you don’t always get an interview.

• November 15, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Thank you po! We were all chatting with Dr. Abagat kasi and I think she wanted to suggest na pati yung hindi mga nakuha i-notify din. hehe. I won’t be expecting pero I’ll be hoping and praying really hard.

Thank You po!

• November 5, 2009 at 9:34 pm

hi babycakesss!

when did you receive notice for the interview? around what time? thanks much

• November 6, 2009 at 9:50 am

thanks much babycakesss for your reply.

• November 6, 2009 at 6:28 pm

anybody who has received the notice for interview today?

• November 6, 2009 at 6:43 pm

hi ryan,

how about u? did u receive a notice already?

• November 6, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Ms. Gelai: Thank you!! my interview is on nov.11, 12:30pm @ intercontiental manila hotel…

• November 7, 2009 at 1:05 pm

pepero day!

• November 7, 2009 at 3:32 pm

@ shiela: yay~~ same day tayo ng interview…^^

• November 7, 2009 at 5:15 pm

really?? what time ka?

• November 8, 2009 at 12:59 am

@ shiela: yeap…10:40 am ako….yay~~ sobrang kinakabahan ako…i wonder kung ano yung mga Qs nila…first time ko mag-apply for scholarship eh….ikaw ba?…^^

• November 8, 2009 at 6:45 pm

mauuna ka pla sakin… ako din, no idea sa questions… hope we can make it ^_^ graduate knb??

• November 9, 2009 at 6:27 pm

hi,

saan mo po nisend yung application mo? para po next time makapagprepare na ako.

• November 6, 2009 at 9:45 pm

hi sheila! when you received the notice, sayo lang ba nakaaddress ung email or included din yung iba?

• November 7, 2009 at 5:17 pm

included din iba…

• November 6, 2009 at 9:47 pm

hi downfall! wala pa me receive notice? how about you?

• November 6, 2009 at 9:57 pm

hi babycakesss!

• November 7, 2009 at 12:03 am

No, it was addressed to the others with the same schedule, too.

Hope that helps. 🙂

• November 7, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Wow… galingan sa interview ha!

• November 7, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Thank you Ate Betchay! 🙂

• November 8, 2009 at 1:00 am

thank you po ma’am betchay!^^

• November 22, 2009 at 9:23 pm

for those who were interviewed… meron na po bang nakatanggap sa inyo ng notice of acceptance? diba sabi po nila na 2 to 3 weeks nila irerelease ang results?

• November 25, 2009 at 2:05 pm

none yet. Baka sa December 3, last time kasi on the 3rd day of the month din. So far, the dates are all the same. 🙂

• November 25, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Thanks babycakesss… Let’s hope for the best. I hope the waiting game will be over soon.

Good luck to us!

AJA!

• November 25, 2009 at 3:10 pm

OO nga eh. All this waiting is making me uber anxious. Positive vibrations! ^^

• November 25, 2009 at 11:18 pm

uy malapit na december 3… next week na yun

• November 26, 2009 at 12:24 pm

oo nga po Ms. Betchay… I’m very nervous about the result. I hope i’ll get it. Thank you po for posting about the CUK Graduate Scholarship for Filipinos in your blog. When asked kung saan po namin nalaman ang tungkol sa scholarship, sabi ko po through your blog. Most po kasi ng mga nakasabay ko sa interview, sa mga respective universities/professors po nila nalaman about this.

Salamat po! More power to your BLOG 🙂

• November 29, 2009 at 9:51 pm

no one even bothered to reply to my simple question..Congrats sa mga nainterview 🙂 Galinghan niyo dun pag nakuha kayo 🙂 sana makakuha din ako ng scholarship. Yes at sana inotify naman mga di nakuha kasi naghihintay kami sa wala. Salamat.

• December 3, 2009 at 6:28 pm

@ SHIELA, TWAMZY & BABYCAKESSS

any update guys? it’s been 3 weeks and 2 days!
    I am just wondering if the university already released the names of those applicants who made it.

• December 3, 2009 at 6:40 pm

@ gelai:
    nope…wala pa reply sa akin eh…still waiting…may results na ba?…

• December 3, 2009 at 6:47 pm

wala pa ko natatanggap that is why i was very curious if anyone of us received a notification already.

when kaya?

I sent a message to prof. abagat just now. maybe she can enlighten us with our questions.

• December 4, 2009 at 1:24 am

Nada. You got Prof. Ems email? She said she might be able to update us tomorrow. I’m so worried. >_<

• December 4, 2009 at 9:18 pm

They’re really making us wait. Most probably, no news about it over the weekend. We have to wait until next week, again.

• December 4, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Scratch that, December 21 or 22 pa.

• December 4, 2009 at 11:25 pm

you mean they will release the results on dec. 21 or 22 pa?

• December 5, 2009 at 1:24 am

Uhuh, Maam Ems said the results will be out on Dec. 21 or 22. Two and a half more weeks of waiting. At least may specified date na. Less torture, I guess. 🙂

• December 5, 2009 at 12:56 pm

thanks for the info… we can do nothing but to wait and hope 🙂

• December 6, 2009 at 1:39 am

No problemo. It’s nice that we’re all going around informing each other 🙂

• December 8, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Results are out and will be released this week. Let’s all pray kids!

• December 10, 2009 at 6:09 pm

@Ms. Babycakesss: Are the results out already?…thanks^^

• December 10, 2009 at 11:57 pm

No not yet. Sabi ni Maam Ems, the list is ready but it needs to be approved by the President first. He was busy today and couldn’t meet with the one holding the list, so it’s a little delayed. Maam Ems also mentioned that the final list will be posted on CUK’s site: http://www.cuk.ac.kr/~cukintl/eng/index.html. But, I’m not 100% sure if I have the right web link. Hope that helps. Let’s all hope for the best! 🙂

• December 10, 2009 at 12:42 am

Goodluck po sa atin….i guess tomorrow will be the day
    mas matindi p ung feeling ng waiting compared sa mag rides ka sa enchanted kingdom

😀

• December 10, 2009 at 11:36 am

Are the results out? I am so excited for you guys upon knowing that the results will be released this week. I think other people who did not apply but read the thread will feel the same way. My prayers are for all of you.

Btw, if there are available scholarships 4th quarter next year, please inform me ha…

• December 10, 2009 at 5:27 pm

are the results out already?…thanks…^^

• December 14, 2009 at 1:30 pm

I’m IN 🙂 received my notice of admission this morning!

thank you MS. BETCHAY!!!

• December 14, 2009 at 8:42 pm

Hi!
      Me too I’m in! 🙂

Ms. Betchay thanks sooooooo much!!! 🙂

• January 24, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Hi,

Pwede ko po bang makuha exact email address where you sent your application to CUK?
        my email is ecam_07@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards,

Erick

• December 14, 2009 at 1:34 pm

I got in! Who else did?

• December 14, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Ms. Gelai,

I’ m happy for you! Ako walang natanggap na notice, which means i am not accepted 🙁 well, i have to move on. that’s life…hay…

Ano ang course mo? may balita ka ba kung ilan kaung natanggap?

Again, congrats, and have a nice trip to Korea!

• December 15, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Thanks JOY! My major will be international relations. wala pa akong balita kung ilan lahat nakatanggap ng norice of admission..

Thanks again =)

• December 14, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Hi, Gelai. Congrats!!!

• December 14, 2009 at 4:43 pm

thanks JHA 🙂 GOD BLESS!

• December 14, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Gelai-congrats 🙂
        Gelai can u email me the address/email address kung saan mo nisend yung application forms and other docs mo dati? kasi feeling ko maling address yung pinadalahan ko. salamat po. You may send that to (if you have free time) ecam_07@yahoo.com

• December 14, 2009 at 6:14 pm

Thanks Erick!

I sent my application to cukintl@catholic.ac.kr

according to Prof. Abagat from 100+ applicants, only 37 were invited for an interview. they screened the documents of all those who applied and notified only those who passed the document screening.

• January 24, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Thanks Gelai for the response.

And congratulations again 🙂

Sana my chance pa mga hindi napili for next semester 😉

• December 14, 2009 at 6:22 pm

I also bagged it. Perhaps we could meet sometime in Korea, Ms. Betch.

• December 14, 2009 at 10:41 pm

sure Elliot! it would be nice to meet you… balik Korea ang drama ha 🙂

• December 14, 2009 at 8:44 pm

Ms. Betchay!
    I’m in! 🙂
    Thank you soooooooo much!
    God bless you and your family always!!!! 🙂

• December 14, 2009 at 10:40 pm

Oh! Thank you sa CUK for giving us this opportunity.

• December 15, 2009 at 7:34 pm

hehe…opo…^^ but thanks to you and to ma’am abagat din po…^^

• December 14, 2009 at 10:39 pm

wow Elliot! i hope to see you soon then! spring picnic tayo!

• January 24, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Hi Ms. Betchay,

When will be the next screening for CUK?

• January 24, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Hi Erick! For their fall semester, they accepted applications in May.

• December 14, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Congrats to all who made it!!! See you all in korea…

• December 15, 2009 at 6:36 am

@ Ms. Jha: ^^ Are you studying in CUK? Can I ask you some questions regarding the scholarship?

@Ms. Betch: Haha. Naudlot po eh. continuation lang ito. yey picnic! ^__^
    .-= Elliot´s last blog ..Need I Say More? =-.

• December 19, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Congrats to all who got the scholarship! I am in too, very grateful to Ms. Betchay for posting the information on her blog. I hope to see you there in Korea. ^^

Happy Holidays Everyone!

• December 21, 2009 at 4:59 pm

awww.. congrats to all! hope to meet you all when i go there.. for vacation. =) i did’t make it. owellll

• December 31, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Is there any available scholarship grant in Korea for Filipino youth like me? I’m sixteen and will be graduating next year. I’m digging the net for this.

• February 1, 2010 at 11:54 pm

thanks for the hat tip!

• February 2, 2010 at 12:28 am

That’s good news. Been waiting for this. May I know how you got the heads up? Also, how did you know bout the deadline? I checked the pdf it didn’t say any. HAHA. Thanks!

• February 2, 2010 at 2:54 am

Oh okay. The date was stated in the pdf pala. My bad. 🙂

• February 2, 2010 at 1:14 pm

Yup, the deadline is on March 7.

• February 9, 2010 at 12:02 pm

hi miss betchay,
    maari ko po b mlmn kung anu ung mga courses ang pwede mag apply sa graduate program?how about BSN grad po last April ?im here in seoul po kz nktira and hndi po ako nagwowork.f3 kz visa ko.dala ko din po mga transcript ko and other certificates.interesado po kz ako mag aral d2 sa seoul.hope to hear from u soon.thank u po for this very informative site.it helps a lot.

• February 9, 2010 at 1:09 pm

click mo lang yung link sa baba para sa google docs at makikita mo sa document yung “field of study”

good luck sa ‘yo

• May 2, 2010 at 10:18 pm

hi poh.. i just happen to open this site while looking for scholarship programs abroad.. and nung nacheck q ung about dito sa CUK scholarship i was so interested.. kaya lang tapos na yung deadline.. mag-oopen po kaya cla ulit? i really like to apply for this.. ms.betchay do u know when cla ulit mag-aaccept ng applications?
        thanks!

• February 16, 2010 at 10:45 pm

hi everyone!!!
    I am a nurse by profession but i want to pursue my masteral in korea.
    i would like to ask if CUK is offering scholarship for nursing graduate?
    thanks!

• May 2, 2010 at 10:13 pm

hi poh.. i just happen to open this site while looking for scholarship programs abroad.. and nung nacheck q ung bout dito sa CUK scholarship i was so interested.. kaya lang tapos na yung deadline.. mag-oopen po kaya cla ulit? i really like to apply for this.. do u guyz know when cla ulit mag-aaccept ng applications?

• June 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm

hey can you help me get a scholarship in that school for 2011-2012 ? please ? this may be the first step in finding my dad 😐

• June 26, 2010 at 1:50 pm

or maybe in some other universities in Seoul .. i really need to go there .. please comment back guys or send me an email ghelaii_1628@yahoo.com . please .. your help would really be very much appreciated 🙁

• June 29, 2010 at 12:06 am

Hi Ma’am, I’m desperately in search for scholarship grants in Korea until I came across with this site… its really informative and interesting. But sadly, I missed the deadline. 🙁

Is there any chance na mag-se-screen po ulit ang CUK for applicants anytime this year or for 2011?

I’m looking forward po for your reply. Thank you po. 🙂

• August 2, 2010 at 9:27 pm

hi there..kakabasa ko lang po nung about sa scholarship..interesado po ako.. ok pa po ba yung program?? nagaacept po ba sila ng applicant ngayon?? graduating na po ako e..

• October 7, 2010 at 2:23 pm

may available scholarship pa din po ba para sa spring sem 2011? pano po mag-apply if ever na meron…

tnx
    godspeed

• November 2, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Hi po. tanong k lang po kung may graduate scholarship offering pa din in CUK for 2011? Thanks!!

• February 13, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Hi po~! Matagal na po akong reader ng blog nyo po. Kasi po, dati ko pa nakita tong page po na to about a post graduate scholarship to S.Korea. I’d just like to ask po kung limited lang yung mga inooffer na courses for the scholarship, or pede pong mag apply yung applicant ng course na pipiliin? I’m going to graduate po kasi this march, and I plan to apply po dito sa scholarship, as soon as I pass my board examinations eh.

Thanks po in advance for any information given. 🙂

• February 16, 2011 at 10:35 am

Hi Rachel! Meron ata silang list ng graduate program na pwede apply-an. Pero huling dinig ko eh hindi na konektado sa CUK si Prof. Abagat. Sa Gyeongju U na siya this year.

• February 18, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Ah. Okay po. Thank you very much po for the information~! 🙂

• February 27, 2011 at 8:48 pm

sayang..ngaun lng ako nakavisist sa website na to….tapos na yung deadline ng submission ng application….diba para yun sa school yr. 2011?….di na ba tumatanggap kapag late na?..

• April 26, 2011 at 1:36 am

hello po..
    full scholarship po ba inooffer nila kasama food and allowance expenses?or the tuition lang po?

• September 7, 2011 at 1:17 pm

hello po, meron po kaya scholarship ulit CUK for spring semester, 2012? when po kaya submission and deadline and requirements po kaya ? im very interested po…tnx po…

• September 8, 2011 at 12:00 pm

hi ann! i’ll ask and post it here…