Skin Food spree, Banc and other Korean products

1. lunare says:

I like your idea ^_^. I’ll definitely watch out for this ~ skinfood is really good.

2. yan says:

says yehey to this!!! going to be a fan…^__^ Good Luck miss ana!!!
    .-= yan´s last blog ..trying to be a MMORPG playa =-.

3. Mai says:

YEY!!! so looking forward to this!!!

4. darksphere says:

wow! yey! i’ll watch out for this too..
    .-= darksphere´s last blog ..[Life Update] One FUN Day =-.

5. kyonkyon says:

Waaah.^^ Iopen mo na te. Gusto ko nang mag-order ulit.=) Pero para sa sarili ko na lang talaga ngayon.. tig-iisa na alng.XD

yun po palang bayad ko pa for ems, how much?^^

Thanks po!!

6. Felicia says:

It’s a good news Ana,please inform me if u already open it πŸ˜€ thanks

7. Pooja says:

Hi will you be shipping products to Switzerland?
    Thanks

8. pariskirstenliao says:

hi Ms. Anna…. i’m interested in purchasing some skin ood products since ang mahal ng presyo nya dito sa davao…but i just would like to ask whats the mode off payment?di i need to open a paypal?or do you accept money transfer like western union or do you accept bank account deposits? thank you soo much…hope u can answer my queries… thanks a lot and godbless…

9. adreuan says:

hi ms. betchay, open na ba online shop mo? i also hope you can accept payments through bank deposit for those who do not have paypal accounts. super excited na!!! keep me updated ok?

10. vilia says:

Hopefully u can open the shop. Ive been looking as to where to buy korean dvds and cds. Since i tried online purchase at some site, the cost of shipment is such a turn off. So mahal!!

11. Faye says:

Pls email me when you have started the shop. I will be your supporter!

12. grace abello says:

sis, open na online shop mo? pwede na po mag order? thanks!

13. chriz says:

ma’am betchay please email me when u already have the prices from skin food.. because i really want to buy products from skin .. i sent u an email coz i want to purchase..thanks

14. roxanne says:

good day ate! ^^

i just wanted to ask po kung tumatanggap pa po kau ng orders??? SUper junior’s 4th album will be releasing this month..at marami po kami na oorder…marami pong naghahangad na makabili ng korean version.

thank you for the reply in advance…:)

15. staisy says:

Hi,

Would like to enquire on the skin food product. would love to get in from korea if you have the spree.. email me. thanks.