McDonald’s Big Bulgogi Burger

1. giselle says:

I tried bulgogi burger of Loterria and I never liked the taste. I didn’t taste like the “usual” burger. Husband tried McDo’s shrimp burger but both of us decided not to have it again. Husband loves their bacon tomato cheese burger (i think). I love their egg mcmuffin. My tummy’s grumbling… hehe
    .-= giselle´s last blog ..Chuseok 2009 =-.

Hi Giselle! You should try Lotteria’s bulgalbi, it tastes better. I like their European Frisco and the Paprika bacon burger.

2. Tepot says:

edi customize your burger…para makagawa ka ng your own quarter pounder…diba patty, pickles, tomatoes, onions lang naman ang veggies nya…and whatever sauce it comes with…o di ba

3. giselle says:

I haven’t gone back to Lotteria after the first visit. haha na-trauma. I’ll try what you recommended when we dine in again.
    .-= giselle´s last blog ..Chuseok 2009 =-.

4. James says:

Honestly Betchay, I really hate Mc Donalds here. Aside from it looks untidy when you come into their store, the burger itself really tastes far from the burgers that I had been used to eat.

Everyone, try grilled chicken burger in Lotteria. That, really tastes good!;-)

5. Culinarian_mom says:

Hello Betchay!

I have been following your blog for a long time now but I seem to have missed this one! (This is also my first time to comment on your bog.) Are you a Kapampangan??? I’m a kapampangan, and currently living here in Dau, Mabalacat because my hubby is from here. ^^

My kids & I love McDonald’s sooo much! We usually buy at McD’s Dau (same location & store that you frequented before but with a newly renovated building now) because it is very near our house, only 5minutes drive. I really love it more now because it also has McCafe outlet/store located inside it, where they sell a variety of McD’s coffee drinks (just like good ol Starbucks) & breads! (Not all McD’s rest. has McCafe outlet) We love all their burgers, french fries & sundaes & floats! Even their fried chicken & spaghetti improved a lot! But nothing can beat Jollibee chickenjoy & spaghetti! They are still the best! Especially now that chickenjoy has another flavor- spicy! Jollibee burgers are rallying behind McD’s (for us) except its Champ compared to Big Mac. Champ is far more juicier, tastier & beefier than the latter! It is also cheaper! ^^

Its a good thing that we have 8 different fastfood chains/restaurants here in Dau aside from the restaurants in Sm & Marquee Mall that we can visit to eat fast food! (bad cholesterol!)

6. Bill Blanton says:

I have only been in Korea about a month and I decided to give myself a break from kimchi and hit Mickey D’s. It was a ten stop trip on the subway so I was pretty hungry by the time I got there. Number 2 on the menu- “Bulgogi Double Burger. What the heck? I ordered my Bulgogi and when I got it, it was dripping, sliding out of the wrapper with Bulgogi sauce. The first bite turned my stomach over as it was shockingly sweet. I made it through the burger, but I will never again slither into the bulgogi sauce.

1. March 7, 2012

[…] up is the Korean Bulgogi Burger which can be easily found in McDonald’s in Korea. It fused Korea’s cultural food […]