Seoul on a budget: Everland! (part 1)

1. eden says:

It’s a good deal, I think. I wanted to go and see places like this but every time we’ll plan something will come up.
    .-= eden´s last blog ..Drama Marathon =-.

2. che says:

Hello I always visit r blog…I’m a Pinoy pero I love Korea hehehe…I wish right now Im in Korea Im here in CALifornia and whenever Im bored I always watch Family Outing and Infinity Challege love it..Hiya hope I would visit Korea next year………

chechi

3. khely says:

annyeong miss bechay.. khely here.. same as che i always visit your blog, ^^ i find your blog very interesting.. since i also love everything in korea..

Everland is like an Enchanted Kingdom here sa pinas.. pero for sure mas mganda dyan.. ^^ nakita ko rin yan feature sa “We Got Married” where Kim Hyun Joong and HwangBo visited Everland..

wow.. the promo is not bad, hopefully mkavisit din aq.. ^^

hi khely! thanks… oo may promo naman sa everland lagi… 10,000 won isn’t bad as it’s less than $10 and to think that a day sometimes isn’t enough to tour the theme park… ang laki kasi niya

4. drsnowmon says:

mmm I wanna visit Everland too when I go to Korea

5. Michelle says:

Hi, I just found your blog today and I was wondering if you know about a child’s ticket fee. I know some theme parks won’t charge for a young child. Do you know what age they start charging?

6. oooh sounds fun! never heard of everland in korea! who doesn’t want money-saving discounts like that? i’ve been to disneyworld last april and even with discounts, it was still expensive!
    .-= fortuitous faery´s last blog ..And All That Jazz =-.

7. Reiner says:

Hmmmm…..I’m in Seoul now for the last 3 days and this place was never mentioned in any tourist brochures from the KTO. Even some Koreans that I talk to and asked for suggested place to visit never mentioned about this place. Mind you, there are so many places to visit here and I’m afraid that my 1 week here is not enough.

Korea is definitely the place that I would like to come back to. There are so many pretty K-girls!

8. Brian Wolff says:

How do you pay 17500?

There are credit cards that you can use to get a 50% discount. We also went there three weeks ago and I only paid 10,000 won when I used my KEB card.

9. Grasha says:

the discount coupon is vaild until March 2010. We will be travelling 3rd week of Arptil. Is there a possibility of having it extended? thanks πŸ˜‰

10. Hanna says:

Hi Mam Betchay,

Is there a way to go to Everland just by riding the bus or subway?, Thanks so much!

11. Marc says:

Hi,

Would you know kung kailan ung opening days ng Everland Snow Buster?
    I am planning to go there this January, and I don’t want to miss it.

Thanks,
    Marc

I was at Everland last Sunday! Love it! Inaayos pa lang nung nagpunta kami… siguro by next month open na siya.

• Rhea says:

Hi, can i pay everland by using international credit card or just korean issued credit cards lang ang pwede?

Hi! Pwede rin international credit card. Kung foreigner, meron ding discount. Pero yung 10,000 won sa Everland, only for KEB cards pag may promo sila.