N Seoul Tower for the nth time

1. Reiner says:

Thanks for posting this info again.

This is one of the places that will be a “MUST” that I’m going to see. I will be in Korea from August 27 to Sept 3. I will also try to travel all over Korea as I have a KORAIL pass for 5 days.

Btw, what subway I have to take to go to Namsan Hanok Village? I’m also going to buy the 3 day unlimited Seoul and be staying close to the subway station.

Thanks again…..

Hi Reiner! I hope you’ll your vacation here. I’ve been receiving requests for itineraries but I haven’t replied to all emails. Namsan Hanok is near Chungmuro Station, orange line.

• Reiner says:

Thanks Betchay.

Well I’m not really requesting an itineraries but it would be nice to have some sort of a guide. What I’m going to do is just go wherever I decide in the morning when I wake up. Maybe KTO office would have something for say a 1 week stay where you can go all over Korea.

2. sollee says:

I admire that woman in hanbok, it just shows how proud she is as a Korean. I don’t even see a young Filipina wearing “saya” during ordinary days unless they are required to do so…what more if it’s summer she’s not going to wear it^^

3. owbEe says:

Thanks ate betchay. I really enjoyed the photos. It’s like I’m touring with you and your son. ^^
    .-= owbEe´s last blog ..Entertainment Live’s interview with Dara of 2NE1 =-.

4. eden says:

Ate Betchay, mascot po ba yung bear? Meron bang Teddy Bear na keychain?
    .-= eden´s last blog ..Fave iPod/ iPhone applications =-.

5. michi says:

Yep, Namsan is cool.
    I always visit this place whenever I go to Korea.
    But never ko pang napuntahan yung area ng Namsan Public Library. Nasa BV ba yun? Saang part? Di ko na maalala ata! >.<

6. drsnowmon says:

I think this was your best post among other “Travel Guide” post

7. jehan says:

ate, actually i haven’t gone to the tower yet although i thought it was really near when we went to tbs. last summer vacation, alex originally wanted us to drop by on our way home but we kept on driving around gyeonggi-do scouting for a place to visit this autumn maybe so we lost time, got caught in the traffic around jongro, found it difficult to find a good restaurant kase naging mapili kami pareho, and when we were almost there na, he just said we return some other time. yeah, we ate somewhere near myeongdong….

8. Eugene says:

Thank you very much Ms. Betchay. I was in Korea last Week for 1 week vacation. I had a blast. I used your guides, tips and travel spots suggestions to know my way there. Salamat talaga. Continue posting and blogging.

9. haydee says:

is this tower the same one dun sa Boys Before Flowers?
    .-= haydee´s last blog ..my shopping list =-.

10. You’re lucky. We were at the tower last month, and it was so hazy we could barely see anything. Looks like it was much clearer on your visit.
    .-= The Sanity Inspector´s last blog ..Korea Trip, 2009 =-.

11. klyte says:

I wish I was there that day para mega chika din ako sa’yo Ms Betch. I’m still hoping to meet you someday before I leave Korea. Btw, I live in Ichon area close to the National Museum. I’ve been here for almost nine months and still don’t know my way around the city. I’d get lost every now and then but I’m enjoying it.. he,he,he

Your blog is very helpful.

12. asianfanatic says:

Hi! I just want to thank you for your great travel tips. We went to korea 2 weeks ago and we used a lot of the info we got from your site. It was really helpful. Thanks a lot! We will be back soon! We love korea to death! Everything was perfect!

13. jEnet says:

hi betchay im planning to go there in korea but im not yet sure when is it coz my passport is still ongoing pls. i want to contact me coz i really need a friend! wla po aqng killa s korea the reason why i want to go there is to see TVXQ,bigbang and leeminho i really want 2 see them.. keep in touch my # 09055688567 my eadd punky_gurl53 i just really need a frnd nattakot po ako n maligaw s korea..

14. Tet says:

If we’re to explore Namsan, what’s the best route or is there only one route? Of course, I’d like to go to the famous spot like the N-Seoul Tower, ride the cable car, take a picture at the ‘Samsoon’ stairs. I also want to drop by the Seoul Animation Center (was this supposed to be ‘Coffee Prince’ Han Gyul’s apartment?) Namsan Fountain (reminds me of ‘Lovers in Paris’, Hyatt Hotel. Me and my friends want to save time so we’d like to know if there’s a better ‘starting point’ to visit all these spots. Thanks.

15. Echang says:

Dear Sis,

I, hubby and soon-to-be 3yr old son will be travelling on our own for the first time to South Korea and my main must-visit place is N Seoul Tower. I wish to celebrate my son’s bday on 2nd April and would be very much appreciate if you could tell us if it is possible to bring stroller or prem to the top? Is it advisable to take cable car?

Thanking you in advance.