Teaching Hangeul and Filipino Culture

1. owbEe says:

Wow! Is that a Korean workbook? Cool. Korea is really supportive of their people.
    .-= owbEe´s last blog ..Entertainment Live’s interview with Dara of 2NE1 =-.

Yup, it’s a Korean workbook. the government is a bit slow but at least they’re doing something… they also have training programs for the livelihood of foreign wives… some of the filipinas at our center are currently training for employment at kinder schools

2. Elliot says:

I would like to volunteer if only I were in Korea.
    .-= Elliot´s last blog ..Bakla ako, pakialam mo [I’m Gay! So What?, literal] =-.

to teach filipino culture? the Seoul Global Center has a volunteer program for that… i applied last april but they scheduled me in june, which was when i had my vacation

3. owbEe says:

Is that purely in Korean? I saw a workbook too online and its purely in Korean. I also saw a site teaching Korean to Multicultural families. It’s nice that they are reaching out.
    .-= owbEe´s last blog ..Entertainment Live’s interview with Dara of 2NE1 =-.

4. dhang says:

hi miss betchay pwede rin po b d2 ang f3 visa holder?or ung mga asawa lng ng koreans na foreigners?gusto ko po kz mag aral ng korean language.kya lng prang mhal mag enrol sa isang school.my mga free korean language class po b d2 sa seoul?slmt po

5. owbEe says:

Hi dhang. Hindi ko lang sure kung open pa rin yung free classes. May pinost ako sa blog ko eto link: http://mylinguistics.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/free-korean-language-classes/

Try mo na lang visit yung site nila dun.

Ate betchay, I hope you don’t mind the links. ^^
    .-= owbEe´s last blog ..Entertainment Live’s interview with Dara of 2NE1 =-.

6. cher says:

i hope we have the same thing in uijeongbu….
    .-= cher´s last blog ..Zach’s Pirate =-.