Super low fares to Korea from Cebu Pacific!

Have you checked Cebu Pacific Air’s website? They’re offerring rock-bottom prices on flights from Manila to Incheon or Pusan and vice versa. How low? TWO THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE PESOS (plus tax)!

I tried mock booking flights from Incheon to Manila in June (yeah right!) and the roundtrip total including taxes amounted to 120,022 won!!! (Let’s jump for joy!)

The same dated flights from Manila to Incheon is only 7,037 round trip and taxes included! Whoa! The fares are for T and Z class only, whatever that means 🙂

With fares as low as these, Manila is even cheaper than Jeju-do now!

P.S.

I originally forgot to post Cebu Pacific’s website… I was so excited I could fly there this weekend if only there are seats available.

P.P.S.

Since I was rushing yesterday (had to attend a volunteers’ meeting)… I forgot to post that this offer is only good from APRIL 16 TO 23 with flights from JUNE 1 TO SEPTEMBER 30. So better book the flights ASAP!

39 thoughts on “Super low fares to Korea from Cebu Pacific!

• April 16, 2009 at 8:15 pm

totoo ba ito? malamang depende sa airline ano? kasi sa mga na-check ko before, halos abutin ng US$1,000. i guess this time, matutupad na yung pangarap kong makapag-shopping sa Namdaemun! thanks Betchay! *big hugs*

marians last blog post..No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

• April 17, 2009 at 11:32 am

hi marian! wag ka punta ng june (nasa bakasyon ako)…. punta ka ng May or sa July na para tour guide mo ako 🙂

• April 18, 2009 at 1:00 pm

i was trying to book May 15-30th, wala ng available. sana naman mas humaba pa ito, kung promo man ito. madaling kumuha ng tickets, kaso problema ko yung Visa. mabusisi pala. nagtatanong na nga ako sa mga travel agencies eh. mahigpit pala dyan, lalo na kung 1st time visit. basta, i’ll keep on trying. wish me luck! 🙂

• April 16, 2009 at 10:09 pm

WOAH. thank you for this awesome info!

• April 16, 2009 at 11:13 pm

IPON NA TO! i hope in the future, ganto parin ung rate. hahaha. asa. ^_^

• April 17, 2009 at 11:31 am

ang mura ano? yung visa nga lang talaga mahirap kunin… LOL

• April 17, 2009 at 12:03 am

my sister mentioned it when we were chatting, i didn’t believe her at first but now that you posted this, i thnk it’s really true!!!!!! i really want to go home for my brother’s graduation….all i need is my husband’s approval…bwahahahaha

chers last blog post..Happy 4months Little Zach!

• April 17, 2009 at 11:31 am

try again… the cheap rates are only for flight from june to september…

pero cheap pa rin ang regular rate nila – 4,999 one way

• August 31, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Ms. Betchay why i can’t simply find on-line that cheap rate u mentioning. could u pls. help me im going to Korea this sept. 18…thanks:-)

• April 17, 2009 at 7:28 am

as i got 7039.00 for the dates i selected.
    but my problem is my tourist visa!! waah..
    help please —
    i need to know how much should me bank account has ???
    (and hoping that the seats are still available if ever ma approve ang first time korean tourist visa application ko — should i still hope??) haha
    any advise?? thanks!!

• April 17, 2009 at 11:24 am

hi ako! i don’t know exactly how much you need to have in your bank account but common sense should tell us that it should be as much as you can have… i think the money in the bank account isn’t the only basis for visa approval… i would think that they give more weight on your job (if it’s stable and if you’re earning well)

• April 17, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Hi Tita Betch,

That’s so cheap! I mean, “inexpensive”. If only Ceb flies up to here in Canada. At least even in Vancouver…

P.S.: I changed blogs again. Ang kulit ko ano? English na po ako nagsusulat because I stopped studying Korean because of Chinese school.

Aarons last blog post..Ted Failon in the news

• April 17, 2009 at 3:45 pm

wow! ok yan ha! i want to go to Korea kasi my daughter wants to see snow…dyan na ata pinakamalapit na meron snow! 🙂

• April 18, 2009 at 12:13 am

Grand total is 8,800Php, tax per head + airport fee included. How much pocket money kaya if I were to stay for 5 days in Seoul?

Elliots last blog post..College Bloc-ulet!

• April 18, 2009 at 6:43 am

ow… if i only have a Korean tourist VISA, June is just sooo perfect sana…. “(

• April 18, 2009 at 10:52 am

hi i checked the promo already, just want to ask if anyone here knows kung san cla mkontact here in korea?
    email add or something? thanks it would be a great help
    have a nice day

• April 18, 2009 at 5:18 pm

oh wow so cheap, now if only i was in the philippines i’d take advantage of this deal. i did fly with cebu pacific several time when i was there last month and it’s a good airline, they have a game during the flight and i won a prize hahah…happy traveling.

• April 21, 2009 at 6:22 pm

ayay pano yan wal kong visa…k..sobrang sayng namn!!!!!!!!!

• April 21, 2009 at 7:56 pm

apply na ng visa.. pa-invite ka kay best friend 😉

• April 21, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Hi betchay! You have a nice website. I have a query. This is not really related to the object of your post but I’ll ask anyway. How do you copy that portion of cebu pacific website? That’s so neat. I want to learn how to do it. Thanks so much.

• April 21, 2009 at 9:38 pm

hi stacey! just click the PrtScr key on your keyboard… open the Paint program from Accessories and click Edit > Paste… voila!
      you may also use freeware available on the net to capture your screen

• May 9, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Thanks so much betchay! I am so glad I can now do it. 😀
        Advance happy mother’s day!! May your whole family be blessed always!

• April 24, 2009 at 10:17 am

pasulatin ko siya ng letter of invitation? mam tanong, pag madami na tatak passport mo..advantage yun if i apply for a korean visa noh??? noh?? noh??? kkk ^^ enlighten me kkkk

sendos last blog post..Sluggish

• April 25, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Hi there,

I’ve been trying to book a RT flight for me, my wife, and my son for June, but the website keeps DECLINE my Visa, issued in Canada…Does anyone else have problems with the site and booking?…and my Visa card is fine, not expired…What could be the problem?

I Tried Calling the help center in Manila but they want to charge me Double the price that they are offering online.
    Ridiculous..

• May 11, 2009 at 3:00 pm

sayang… 🙁 how much naman kaya pocket money na kekelanganin pag dating dun?

• May 11, 2009 at 8:13 pm

@fragilegirl >> i’ve been trying to do a “Korea on a budget” but it’s still incomplete… i’ll do that this week

• June 19, 2009 at 5:07 pm

please show us how to contact your office with this kind of promo, aside from posting please include the details also…thanks! im planning to go to incheon this month…please help me… salamat po!

• October 20, 2009 at 9:52 pm

Hello po…cebu pacific has this promo every now and then..in fact just yesterday the flight to incheon from cebu is just 2499.00. The best availability of their flight is on tuesdays and wednesdays. Try to check their website http://www.cebupacificair.com

• November 7, 2009 at 7:04 pm

hello everyone..just wanna ask if cebu is ok cos my friend here in korea keeps on telling me that i should buy pal..she said cebu pac is dangerous and there are a lot of problems..how true is this? help everyone..

• November 8, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Hi Evelyn! I haven’t been on a CebuPac plane. I always travel Asiana since they have a flight to Clark Airport, which is only about 10 minutes from our residence. Buhay pa naman yung mga kakilala kong nag-take ng Cebu Pacific 🙂

• November 8, 2009 at 2:59 pm

hahaha ate bechay thanks for the message..kinakabahan kasi ako kasi puro negative ang sinasabi ng kasama ko..since wla akong choice mura ang cebu kaya cebu binili this coming christmas..i’ll just pray then.

• November 8, 2009 at 3:02 pm

ate bechay i more question..student visa ako dito sa korea and it will expire this coming feb 2010..i’ll be coming back to korea this january from christmas vacation..ayoko ng magbayad ng tuition fee ko sa school.is it posible to apply for a tourist visa here in korea after may student visa? please help me.

• December 30, 2009 at 8:09 pm

hi im carlene just graduated this march,,,kakatake ko lng poh ng board exam,,ala pa work,,ask ko lng poh bf ko poh pinappunta ako sa korea to stay with him for good?ask ko lng poh paano ako mkkakuha ng visa at hat type of visa dpat kong kunin?what are the requirements? please help me…

• March 24, 2010 at 11:18 pm

betchay,if me kakilala ako sakorea ngwowork cguro mga 2yrs na,pwde ba nya akong invite to come to korea?and when is the best time to go ,i mean what month to korea?ty

• July 14, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Hi can i buy teckets roundtrip for manila!!good for tree people ilike very cheap flight.please accomodate me thank you..

• October 28, 2011 at 1:37 am

Wow! kapampangan kadin po pla ate..:) nice to know* 🙂

• November 15, 2012 at 12:38 pm

GREETING BETCHAY. I WILL BE FLYING FROM CEBU TO KOREA. WHAT IS THE NEAREST KOREAN AIRPORT GOING TO CHEONGJU, SOUTH KOREA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE. THERESA

• November 15, 2012 at 10:39 pm