Susan Boyle dreamed…

“Don’t judge Susan Boyle, she is not a book” – guess who?

I’m speechless. I just clicked the link on Daum and I just want to hear her sing more.

Here’s her fan site: Susan Boyle

15 thoughts on “Susan Boyle dreamed…

• April 15, 2009 at 1:45 am

That was sad and touching ‘coz, base from the people’s expressions, she was prejudged. When I first saw this on the news, I didn’t know why people were so mean to her. What if she’s single and never been kissed? What if she acted that way? The point is… they are searching for talents and they haven’t seen her perform yet so why look at her that way. She doesn’t even look funny in the first place.

edens last blog post..Korean Men

• April 15, 2009 at 10:35 am

one of the many things i try to teach my children (have 2 boys by the way) is not to prejudge people with how they look. it is a difficult task owing to the media and how they see their teachers and classmates favor those who look “better”. it is a sad, cynical world they have, and i pray that they grow up knowing that courage, honesty, dignity and being man for others is more important than a medal on their necks or a plaque on the wall.

bravo susan boyle, for having the courage to follow your dream despite all the obstacles …a true inspiration to us middle-aged, near menopause, cellulite-ridden women!!! to all of us…never stop dreaming!

naku, sabi ko na nga ba taga-north korea ako. hehehe…thanks Betchay (i hope you don’t mind me calling you that) for sharing.

• April 15, 2009 at 10:42 am

I love Susan Boyle! I kept replaying her performance in the show “Britain’s Got Talent” on You Tube. She really “wowed” the audience and the judges. I hope we hear more from her in the future.

• April 15, 2009 at 10:45 am

a real tearjerker, in a good way. you know, she’s funny in a good way, she knows how to make her audience laugh with her not at her. and after watching her video, i was completely amazed. and just look at simon’s expression, he was smiling all throughout her performance. i bet he was in awe too. 🙂

marians last blog post..Rellenong Bangus (Stuffed Milk Fish) Recipe

• April 15, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Hi. I am a Korean/American in Sunny California.
    I have a Susan Boyle Fan Club website (www.SusanBoyleFanClub.com) I believe Susan will win Britain’s Got Talent. Vote for Susan Boyle~!!

John

• April 16, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Jolly good show. Wishing her all the best. Fantastic.

Mabuhay sa lahat ng mga kababayan ko sa Korea, mga tunay na bayani kayo.

• April 17, 2009 at 11:34 am

salamat! LOL

• April 18, 2009 at 2:55 am

I’ve watched Susan Boyle’s performance on youtube and I must say that she’s really got talent (A little more polishing is needed though)I didn’t like how the people there reacted while she was being interviewed by the judges. I think that was so rude.

• April 18, 2009 at 6:19 pm

that line reminds me of melanie marquez when she defended her brother joey.

• Pingback: Britain’s Susan Boyle Delivers Hope Where Obama Has Failed « Frugal Café Blog Zone

• May 14, 2009 at 10:41 pm

Ilove Susan Boyle the first time I’ve watched herin You Tube. Hope to see and listen moreof her.

• September 21, 2012 at 9:59 am

If you haven’t heard of Susan Boyle by now, you probably live in North Korea. Joke! <— Hahaha, Natawa ako dito. 🙂

Anyway, I have seen Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed a Dream" audition just recently and man, she's just amazing. I love stories like hers.