Welfare for Migrant Women

1. elsa says:

“I was introduced to the center three years ago.” Same here po and since then up to now they are improving. Before our Migrant Center here in Daejeon only had 2 classes a week. But now they have a lot of program and a lot of classes. From beginners to advance lesson and we also have 한국 문화 and a lot more. Morning and afternoon classes good for me. ^.^ I’m working in the afternoon that is whay I’m taking the morning class. Now a days a lot students too.

2. elsa says:

“why” po iyon hindi “whay” typing error (*^.^*)

3. eden says:

Ate curious lang po, yung mga husbands ba na nang-aabuse ng wife nila laging under ng influence ng alcohol? Or may cases din na nasa matinong pag-iisip yung husband?

edens last blog post..Fast Food: Kosher Meat and Buns

4. Abhishek says:

I must say it’s a brilliant effort. Good that at least some are sensitive to victims who are abused. So how long has the centre been around?

5. loords says:

“The center provides legal and medical services in eight foreign languages including English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai and Cambodian.”

I’d really love to offer my services for the Center when I become a lawyer.

-2nd year law student at Ateneo de Davao University

6. kreez says:

i want to let you know that 1577-1366 is a specialized center known as EMERGENCY SUPPORT CENTER FOR MIGRANT WOMEN, and its main branch is in Seoul any time anywhere you are having some questions or need counseling just dial 1577-1366. And the good news is The Ministry of Gender Equality also decided to put branches of this center to different CITY OF KOREA SUCH AS DAEJON, GWANGJU, BUSAN, AND SUWON.
    Here are the following contact numbers, you may call anytime if you need help (just nearby where you are):
    DAEJON CITY
    -042)488-2979, 485-1633/483-1633 http://www.ckreez14.blogspot.com
    GWANGJU CITY
    -062)367-1577/366-1366/368-1577
    BUSAN CITY
    -051)508-1366/508-9225/508-9226
    SUWON CITY
    -031)257-1841/257-1842/257-184

7. I am very thankful and happy to introduced that there are some one and association working towards migrants issues and counseling. at the moment i am making documentary inside the story of Nepalese Migrations, the recent data and everyday news papers written full of Nepalese women problems in Korea. i am traveling some of the middle East countries and i am really hoping to be there in Korea too, if there is any one can support and assist us, please we need support!