A Sad Story Than Sadness

1. Eden says:

Ah so this is different! lol I thought the drama was made into a movie. I’ve seen couple of dramas with “sad” on their titles so I thought they have decided to make a movie out of it.

Edens last blog post..Making the right decisions

2. Hi, got your blog from thoughtskoto website.
    I have a question. I watched LOVERS and then searched the net about Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun and they were seperated last year.
    Any news about them? naging fan nila ako sa movie nila, even Im in France and cannot understand korean.
    Babalik ako sa sagot. Salamat!

francescainfrances last blog post..RANDOM NOTES

3. marian says:

hmmm… medyo nalito nga ako dun. all the while i thought, “A Sad story, sadder than sadness” ang nakita ko, but after reading it again, tama yun nakita ko. after seeing the poster, it reminded me of “My rosy life”. it brought a lot of tears and sadness to me while i watched it, but still, nagustuhan ko pa din. 🙂 have a great weekend!

marians last blog post..Looking at the brighter side…

4. Aaron says:

I agree that the title is quite wrong. In my personal opinion, it should be “슬픈 이야기보다 더 슬프다” or “sadder than a sad story”

I like this kind of story. I might want to watch it when it gets here in our local chinatown. Just kidding. But K-dramas actually reaches our place (Calgary AB, Canada)

Aarons last blog post..새로운 네이트가 열립니다!!!

5. oh, any news about the two LEE SEO JIN and KIM JUNG EUN, if you read comments in the box. hehe.TY.

francescainfrances last blog post..dog parlor appointment

6. kekenz says:

I’am from egypt i want movie a sad love story thansadness pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssse

7. cancel21 says:

Is there another LBY? I couldn’t quite understand (definitely not the LBY of English schools).

8. inn says:

ak suke lgu korea…..drama diorg pown bez2….. espcially secret garden….ooowhh touching gile wei….ak minat kim sum soo…wlaupon xensem…tp suara dye mmg superb bg ak…..

9. looking forward to it …………..