Scholarship to South Korea

I thought I’d help Elliot to spread the word. He was in Korea almost two years ago (?) on a study grant at Daejeon University. He posted an article about getting a scholarship to South Korea in the same school. Fellow Pinay blogger Cher also commented on a fellowship sponsored by the Korea Foundation.

Prof. Marlon Diloy of Yeungjin College in Daegu had also mentioned of a scholarship for Filipinos at the school where he’s teaching. I’ll update this post later with more info.

You may also want to check with PIKO or Pinoy Iskolars sa Korea, Inc. for other study grants.

There are other study grants available to South Korea. If you know any, you need not hesitate to share them πŸ˜€

For other scholarships to other countries, check out Filipino Scholars.

121 thoughts on “Scholarship to South Korea

• July 28, 2009 at 8:25 pm

Hi Cher!
      I am Christina and I applied for masters in Seoul National University. Fortunately I got admitted. MY problem now is finding a cheap dormitory. Maybe you have any idea where I can find one.Thank you.

• April 15, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Hi cher, your lucky u’v got admitted in SNU? can u share your experiences on how how to enroll there as well as the interview process and scholarships..please..thanks..more power

• April 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm

hi cher….
      do they accept filipino students im 28 and only high school grad. but i want to persue my studies…
      im very interested in korea, i want to know about their contry thats why, i search for scholarship program….
      do we have to pay something?
      what are the things neede to qualify?

• May 25, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Hi, if you apply to SolBridge you can get scholarship, and also from the Government of Korea. You can study korean language as well. If need more information about how to apply, just email me. Thank you, and welcome!
        laura@solbridge.ac.kr

• May 26, 2011 at 9:16 am

Thank you for posting this.

• February 17, 2009 at 2:47 am

Kung di lang po ako nagttrabaho, I will grab this opportunity. Gustong gusto ko talaga pumunta sa Korea na may purpose sana, yung magtatagal. Kaso nga po andito naman trabaho ko. Kung may trabaho lang sa Korea na katumbas din ng labor and wage ko dito eh di go na ako. πŸ™ Anung mga courses covered nung mga scholarship ate?

edens last blog post..Chocolate

• February 17, 2009 at 10:42 am

Hi Eden! I do not know exactly your financial situation, but you really don’t have to treat your job as a good excuse not to grab opportunities of this sort.
    In the long run, you’ll see that you’ve made the right choice.

Ms. Betch, thank you for linking the post. Your blog, along with Ms. Cher, deserves its growing readership. w00t.

• February 18, 2009 at 11:33 am

ate, i’m currently listening to tbs efm’s Soul of Asia… oh, just the name β€œAnna” made me really excited and when the β€œAnna” started talking, ang nasabi ko β€œsi Ate Betchay to”…

• March 8, 2009 at 11:53 pm

Aslam-o-Alikum,

Respected Sir, I am Muhammad Idrees Ahmed From Azad Jamun Kashmir, I have completed BS(CS) 4 year Graduation Degree from a Government University i.e. Virtual University Of Pakistan. I have Completed my Degree in First Division, now I want to Apply for MS in Computer Sciences in any university of South Korea.

Kindly Send me ample Information in this regard.

Thanx a lot.

• April 12, 2009 at 2:17 pm

i want to study in korea.. how and where can i get one?

• May 7, 2009 at 4:49 pm

i waqnt to study in korea anyone can help me?

• May 8, 2009 at 5:42 pm

there are so many others like you who want to study in korea… research research na lang πŸ˜‰

• May 21, 2009 at 11:55 am

hello…im also studying right now in South Korea…….yes…there are many scholarships granted to deserving International Students……..just check sa embassy ng Korea diyan sa Pinas kung anu ang mga scholarships offered and that kung anu ang mga requirements…..

• July 28, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Hi G!
      I will be studying in SNU this fall semester and I’m having problems in finding a cheap dorm. Maybe you can help me? Thank you.

• May 22, 2009 at 10:41 am

gud morning…
    im trying my very best to find some scholarship in korea. san po ba um ibang website na pwede maka inquire?? pls. help me:))

• May 22, 2009 at 11:29 pm

Good Day…
    i want to study in korean university, though schorlarship, please how and who is going to help me i need this alot. thank u.

• June 1, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Dear sir,
    I am a national of Bangladesh.I have passed SSC in 2000 and four years diploma in Electronics Engineering in 2005.I have also a English language certificate with CGPA3.33.This certificate is authorized to my polytechnics principle and vice principle.This certificate in form that i have no English problem.Now my humbly request to you please accept me Korean govern ment scholarship program.Only full scholarship i can continue my study in your reputed university.Other wise it is not possible for me to continue my study.If my application is accepted to you please give me a confirmation mail.If not please do not reply this mail.
    With best regards,
    Md.Roushan Alam

• June 4, 2009 at 11:02 pm

I really really want to study in Korea pero I need to finish my Bachelor’s course in Fine Arts major in Advertising Arts muna before akong mag-aral sa Korea… Is there any art scholarships offers sa Korea at my kasama Korean language na pagtuturo? yung libre sana talaga… I will do my best to do all the requirements… Help people…. it will change my life alot…

• June 4, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Im in my junior year na pala… 2 years na lang graduate na ako ng college… please help me… Thank you… πŸ™‚

• June 11, 2009 at 8:09 am

is there any scholarship available to support my education upon entering in korea?? and can you please give some information about the courses offered??? a military reseacher related one>>>

• June 23, 2009 at 1:02 pm

pano po ba makakuha ng scholarship for Korea? kelangan po ba na graduate ka na ng 4 year course? o yung mag co-collgege pa po? ngaun school year 2010-2011 po na mag college meron po bang available na scholarship?

• July 10, 2009 at 2:40 pm

gusto koh poh sanang mag aral sa korea..dahil gusto koh poh malaman ang culture nila..gusto kong makaavail ng scholarship nila!!

• July 11, 2009 at 10:45 am

hi monette! check mo yung scholarship ng CUK… mago-offer din sila for spring next year

• July 10, 2009 at 6:12 pm

wow! ang dami din pala interested to study in korea. ngaun, hindi na ako magdadalawang isip pa!

• August 4, 2009 at 1:14 am

Hi! Can anyone help me?. I want to study in Korea, do they offer masters degree there?.. And if you know some scholarship. thanks!

• August 11, 2009 at 10:32 pm

im a doctor and i wanna do my masters in cosmetic surgery in korea…is there anyway i can apply for it?
    or give exams??just wanted the ways ….coz i dont have much info other than its really best in korea…to learn this…

• September 3, 2009 at 7:57 pm

goodevening..
    can you give me an idea where to apply a scholarship in korea?sy2010-2011 for college students..thank you po!:)
    .-= Laargie´s last blog ..waaahh!!TaemiN!hahah.. =-.

• September 6, 2009 at 5:52 pm

i want to go to korea???but unfortunately kylangan daw my visa bago magpunta korea…nu b requirements para sa visa???

• September 13, 2009 at 8:17 pm

hi I am Kristina, 3rd yr Mass Comm maj in Broadcasting.. pno po ba maghanap ng scholarship?? i really want to study in korea

• September 30, 2009 at 6:58 pm

hello!! I’ve been looking for this kind of blog for ages….finally I found it!!

it’s so nice to know that there are Filipinos generous enough to share some opportunity informations…

I am a 3rd year Psychology student from caloocan..& at the same time an Online English Teacher to KOreans…. I’m hoping to someday study & work in Korea…I’ve been really fascinated with it’s culture!!

Now I’m gonna start exploring this blog!!

I wish someday I could be one of those who post good news & acceptance from any Korean university!!

thanks !! & I’m so happy to have reached this!!

• October 6, 2009 at 11:15 am

Hi I’m aaron.
    I’m Elecetrical Engineering Graduate and i decided to braoden my knowledge in the same field or in electronics.

I found out that korea and japan are now leading countries in this field in asia.

I would like to ask if there are current scholarships for pilipino to study in korea or japan?

pls inform me. thanks!

• October 19, 2009 at 12:44 am

hi! is there any way on how to download the application for admission form and the CUK form? i can’t download it. i don’t know why? or can you email it to me? pleasE??? i really want it badly. i’ve been waiting for this. please email me at: ahya_siobs@yahoo.com. thanks!

• October 26, 2009 at 4:37 pm

hi miss betchay, how about po graduate of BSNursing then currently residing in seoul then wishing to study there? may chance po ba?thank u po.more power

• November 1, 2009 at 6:13 pm

hi po, gusto ko lang po magtanong about sa scholarship, . meron po bang free apllication for para scholarship for culinary arts sa korea? gusto ko po talaga makapagaral ng culinary arts sa korea.. and gusto ko po madagdagan ang knowledge ko about food and traditional sa korea,. objectives ko po ay ang malaman kung ano nag mga ibat ibang panlasa ng bawat tao.. gusto kong makagawa ng food na kakaiba,,. pero magagawa ko yun kapag marami na akong alam.. tulungan niyo po sana ako… =(

• November 4, 2009 at 7:29 pm

hello! I am a high school sophomore, is it required to study there as a high school student or college student? because i really need to study without my parents guide & charges, i want to be a independent student. help me please.

• November 15, 2009 at 7:09 pm

Are there also scholarships or maybe exchange student programs for high school students? Im a junior and i was wondering where i can get a scholarship to korea or an exchange program will be good too. It’s okay if im gonna stay for at least 1 month in south korea. Someone help me please. ^^
    ryomieheart4@yahoo.co.jp

• December 2, 2009 at 11:50 pm

im a high school grad. i want to study in korea, may scholarship ba na available for highschool grad?? please help me po. ty and more power!

• December 3, 2009 at 2:29 am

hi jerico! i’m not aware of any right now. pag may alam ako, ipo-post ko rito πŸ™‚

• December 18, 2009 at 5:28 pm

hello
    My name is Zahra and I am from Iran.I have BA in Graphic Disign and I am very enthusiastic about pursuing my education.
    I would like to request for scholarship because I cant afford my fee
    I lost my parent in erthquaik when I was 10, however I have been working always but it have been very hard to balance between study and work . now I want to continue my MA in developed country in order to improve my knowledge and survive ill advertisment of my country.
    now I want to know how I can apply for my major?
    when is deadline?
    wich qualification I have to have?
    thanks for your kind response

• December 20, 2009 at 10:48 am

Hi Zahra! I only know of scholarships offered to Filipinos. It might help you to visit the websites of the universities in Korea, though.

• December 20, 2009 at 6:00 pm

I am a graduating high school student from the philippines. I really want to get a scholarship. If possible, abroad. Does anyone know one?
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you and god bless!
    love y’all. πŸ™‚

• December 21, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Hi 2 all of u buyz… ako rin gusto ko ri mag-aral xa S.Korea xana may maawa xa atin kasi my greatest dream is to study there….. i am a 3rd year high school in HCCS…. and guxto ko na doon tapusin ang High school life ko… you know guxto ko ri ma kamit ang mga dream ko… XO xana mai maawa xa akin xana u can help me at kung mai nahanap ka ng school……
    Just contact me in this #. 09194739867 (smart).
    Bay see u in KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• December 27, 2009 at 6:14 pm

hi there!

great site! i just recently finished watching you’re beautiful and was instantly fascinated by korean culture that i’m actually thinking of going there πŸ™‚ your blog has popped up so many times during my research and i’m very thankful for all the information you’ve shared. hopefully, i do get to go πŸ™‚ thanks again!!

• January 14, 2010 at 12:55 am

hello I am heng sovanna.i want to study BBAin south korea as scholarship. because the educated in korea is almost best in ASEA. how can i post or supply it? my e-mail sovannaheng63@yahoo.com

• January 14, 2010 at 10:34 am

Hmm, it really shouldn’t matter where one is educated. Lots of SEAsians were schooled in their home countries and are working in first world countries (as professionals) where the standards are higher πŸ™‚

• January 24, 2010 at 6:11 pm

are there any literature scholarships in Korean literature and Language?

• February 15, 2010 at 11:05 pm

hi guyz…i’m really fascinated with korea and i’m interested in studying there but i dont know where to look for schools/ universities there that are offering scholarships…i’m actually a graduating college student…

• February 16, 2010 at 11:05 pm

hi everyone!
    I just visited this site and i think this will be a great help. I’ve been searching in the net looking for scholarships and my prayers are answered, i found this site. i would like to ask if CUK is offering masteral for nursing graduate like me? Thanks!

• February 16, 2010 at 11:18 pm

hello sir,
    i am suman from Bangladesh .Now i am studing in the department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in University of Dhaka.I am in 4th year.i want to complete my M.S degree in your country.My family can not afford the cost of study in Korea .So i need a scholarship to continue my study.

• March 1, 2010 at 7:39 pm

hi im from philippines,cebu and i really want to finish my studies. i already stepped college and i want to continue. Can you help me???

• March 1, 2010 at 7:41 pm

if you can offer me scholarship please contact me with this no.09184243847.
    I just seldom go to cafe due to finance

• March 5, 2010 at 12:19 am

Name: Lyndon Molina y Seludo
    Address: B6 L64 Waling-Waling St. Salitran III South Garden, Dasmarinas City (Cavite, Philippines)
    Email Address: dotakid16@yahoo.com
    Age: 21
    Birthday: September 28, 1988
    Place of Birth: Makati City
    Educational Attainment: High School Graduate

First of all, I want you to know that I came from a very poor family, that I finished my High School studies with the help of my relatives. Before, We live at Makati City until our house was razed by fire, Sometime in 2004, which result the loss of my younger brother. In 2005, We lived in Dasmarinas Cavite with our relatives as my father becomes their driver with a monthly earnings of P1,500.00 to which is not sufficient enough to support my studies, including my daily allowance. As of now, I still didn’t got my report card since we still have outstanding balance with my school.

My father told me, as I am a computer enthusiast, to surf in the computer to those country who have embassies here in the Philippines, that provide educational scholarships.
    At first, I was hesitant, but somewhat excited, to know that some foreign countries are giving educational scholarship as aid to our country and I saw this opportunity to be my stepping stone to reach my ambition and to upgrade our way of living through education, which for me is the greatest riches to uphold by human being. And also, to have friendly relationship with your country by knowing your customs and traditions.

If ever, I’ll passed your criteria in choosing a scholar, I’ll promise to abide all rules and regulations of your country. And also, I’ll promise to finish my studies with flying colors. There is one great opportunity that I’ll not taken for granted. For me, this is one dream that will come true and I will cherish it forever.

• March 7, 2010 at 2:08 pm

,, pnu pu mag’apply ng scholarship dun? and pwede rin bng mg’apply ung kkgraduate p lng sa h.s. ng sy 2009-2010?

• March 7, 2010 at 2:10 pm

if ok, reply pu kau d2 sa e-mail ku.. tnx pu//

• April 3, 2010 at 5:01 pm

hi, are there still available scholarships for filipino students?if possible, what courses do I need to have just to be qualified to the scholarship?i’m on my last year in college here in manila.hope i can receive news.thanks.:)

• May 12, 2010 at 11:37 pm

my name is EZANA GEBEREYOANNES i want a scholarship in korea i have IT diploma i live in sudan but i am an etiopian pleas contact me

• June 22, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Hi! I’m Arnelyn F. Heleran – a Filipino Citizen. I also want to avail full scholarship in Korea, you can contact me at +639122211407.. I have finished a Vocational course in Systems Technology Institute (STI) about Diploma in Computer and Electronics Technology. I am hoping I could avail any engineering courses in Seoul.. Thank’s!

• July 9, 2010 at 5:33 pm

how can i get a scholarship?

• July 9, 2010 at 5:37 pm

how can i get a scholarship in south korea?
    please contact me.. 09155494760

• August 18, 2010 at 12:07 am

hi..im a college student here in the philippines and currently studying on my freshman year…i like to study in korea but don’t have money..i wish to avail a full scholarship to be able to study in korea.. where can i get one???pls answer me…i will wait..

• August 18, 2010 at 12:49 am

hi venus! most of the scholarships the Korean universities are offering are for graduate studies… i’ll post it here if i find an offering for college students
      an option for you would be to come here as an exchange student… ask your school about this

• November 11, 2010 at 12:12 pm

I wish to avail a scholarship in South Korea for my Ph.D Degree, I finished my Master in Education major in Instructional Design and Media (MA-IDM) last 2009. God bless and more power!

Norven G, Baylan
    Applicant
    Cell No. 0919-8012-753

• November 13, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Hi my name is Yihalem Abebe from Ethiopia seeking for MBA (Master of Business Administration) to get scholarship in South Korea. I wish to avail a full scholarship to be able to study in South Korea. Thank you

• November 13, 2010 at 10:49 pm

my address 09 10 30 15 62 or 058 771 2099

• November 28, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Hi Ms. Betchay!

I’m Monica and i’ll be graduating this April 2011 (hopefully as cum laude)
    i want to take a graduate program or a korean language program first in a korean university. I’m looking for scholarships po. Could you help me? I want to start studying there by June 2011. Thanks!

• December 16, 2010 at 1:55 am

respected…. i am studying in class ten standard and want to study high school in korea. what i have to get scholarship in korea… thank u so much…………

• December 22, 2010 at 3:47 am

HI! I’m a filipino citizen and i’m looking for any scholarships there in korea.I’m just a freshmAn student and has a great desire of studying there.Is there any chance for me to get a scholarship?

• December 22, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Im Edgar, how can i get a scholarship? i want to study but i dont have money……….im hoping about the scholarship in korea….. thank you.

• January 3, 2011 at 10:34 pm

how can i study in south korea?

• February 19, 2011 at 1:08 am

is it possible to get a scholarship for a highschool student? please reply asap! I really wanna try and study in Korea! ^^

• March 18, 2011 at 8:02 am

How to apply the scholarship in south korea? Iam college graduate here in philippines and Iam a Filipina..

• April 15, 2011 at 6:04 pm

any one here who are studying in SNU? im planning to apply kc and if they offer scholarships.. help me naman guys please… thanks

• May 10, 2011 at 11:20 pm

hello miss betchay! I am a graduating student from Philippine Normal University, taking up BSE Major in General Science. I wonder if there is an available korean scholarship for master’s degree that is appropriate with my degree course.

• June 13, 2011 at 1:34 am

Hello Miss Betchay.
    I’m looking for full scholarships in Korea for the Undergraduate students. I’ve been searching this past few days but I’m hesitating if those things I had found are legit. Please help me. Thanks!

• July 11, 2011 at 12:46 am

HI I WANT TO APPLY FOR KOREA SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO APPLY .
    THANKS

• August 23, 2011 at 3:57 am

Hello.I am looking for full scholarship in Korea but I do not have much information.I do not know which universities offer full scholarship.please help me as soon as possible. thanks.

• August 23, 2011 at 4:00 am

Hello. I am looking for full scholarship for graduate students in Korea.I do not know which universities offer full scholarship.please help me to find it as soon as possible.thanks.

• August 23, 2011 at 4:12 am

Hello.My name is Ahad. I want to study in Korea with a full scholarship.but I do not know which universities offer full scholarship for graduate students.please help me to find it as soon as possible.thanks
    my Email address : ahad777@live.com
    please write to my Email address.
    sincerely,

• September 21, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Hi are you still looking for scholarship information?
    i saw your post that you are looking for scholarship information in Korean universities.

i have some information.

1. Korean education system information

2. Forum
    people as like you looking for scholarship in Korea. There are some information need for you.

Korean government Scholarship is now inviting international students : http://worknplay.co.kr/korea-event/education-learning/4192/2012-korean-government-scholarship-program-for-undergraduate-application-guideline

3. Personallly i recommand you use this FB page . there are korea education related news. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Study-in-Korea/250345671650466

Good luck

• October 27, 2011 at 4:33 am

Hello Minna san ^___^

My name is Seif from Tunisia, I was accepted at chungbuk university, south korea and I would like to get idea about standard living there, because I don’t know if the scholarship amount will be sufficient of not (900000 won or 800$ )

Thx for help πŸ™‚

• December 9, 2011 at 6:15 pm

• December 9, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Hi am delina from ethiopia i need a scholarship am grade 11. So how can i get scholar . call me +251911409096 pls

• December 9, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Pls pls pls find me a scholarship .am an dthiopian nd i need a scholarship b/c i tought korea is gud nd my grandfather told me abt korea almost everyday nd he told me zat he fight 4 korean independent . So pls find me scholarship am highscool(11).;-(

• December 17, 2011 at 1:25 am

i am kassa from Ethiopia i need a scholarship in south korea. i am a teacher.i have 2 diploma 1 . history & 2 ssocial development work.so how can i get a scholar ship?

• December 17, 2011 at 1:30 am

hi i am kassa from ethiopia, i a teacher i have diplama histoery &social work .how can i get a scholarship thankuo

• December 26, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Greeting!

I would like to ask if there are any scholarships offered for BS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MAJOR IN ACCOUNTANCY? I am an incoming freshyear this June 2012.

• December 27, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Hi Frank! You might want to visit again. They offered a scholarship for spring 2012 but the application is already closed. Please check back as I’d be posting when there are schools accepting applications.

• December 27, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Hi! I would like to ask if there are any scholarships for year 2013? Because I really like to finish my studies in South Korea since I really like to learn Korean Language. I am going to graduate in High School in the year 2013. Do they have scholarships in the Medical Field like Nursing? Any schools will do. By the way, I’m a Filipino. Please reply. I will really appreciate it if you do. =)

• December 27, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Hi Myler! Please check back again. I usually post info as I get them.

• January 8, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Hello is there any application? im going to apply pls let me know if there is any offer…tnx email me lanzsunga88@yahoo.com

• January 10, 2012 at 5:57 pm

can i apply to study there even if im not availing scholarship?pls inform me….tnx

• February 13, 2012 at 3:56 pm

can i apply in this scholarship.. i really want to study in lorea ang i really need financial support.. pls help me.. tnx!!

• February 13, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Hi Christyla! This scholarship is over but you may want to visit again since I post info every now and then ;p

• February 15, 2012 at 7:08 pm

hi Cher,
    Is there any incoming scholarship for this year 2012. I am really interested to study in Korea. I hope i will have the opportunity to do so.

• March 6, 2012 at 3:17 am

hi i m studying korean language in jawaharlal nehru university. is there scholarship for learning korean language in south korea.

• May 1, 2012 at 6:52 pm

hi i am a highschool graduate and i want to continue my studies at korea.i want to go to an art school.what should i do

• May 6, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Hello,

I’m a Burundian student in India. I have just finished my bachelor degree course and I would like to further my studies in Korea. Unfortunately my country doesn’t have any South Korean embassy or consula. So I really would like to know if you could advisel me a way that can help me get a scholarship for a master degree in the IT section. Thank you very much

• May 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm

I’m Sai, 1st year college in PUP College of Tech, just wanna ask how I can apply for their scholarship and what are their requirements. Hope someone can help me.

• May 19, 2013 at 11:15 am

Hello Sai! Interested din kasi ako sa pag apply ng scholarship sa Korea. Have you already found one? Do you want if we apply together?

• May 27, 2012 at 5:35 am

hi
    i am a african from Cameroon i will like to have a scholarship for korean language program
    plese i need more information

• June 6, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Hi.. I’m interested with this brilliant scholarship.. I just want to ask how the process works? what are the requirements may be needed to get the scholarship?

Thanks and God bless!

• July 2, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Is there any scholarships for master in surgery studies in south korea… please let me know.. thank u

• September 6, 2012 at 1:37 am

i really want 2 get scholarship in s.korea.i am apreparatory student.is there any way i can get a chance?pls adress me.

• December 13, 2012 at 9:42 am

hi

i want to study in korea because i want to learn about the korean languages. hope you can help me i want to study for my family thank you .

• December 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm

i want get scholarship

• February 23, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I am Ethiopian student, Learn in Addis Ababa University college of Social science Department of Geography and Environmental Study in my regular time.but in this year I got Opportunity to learn Korean language(HANGUGO) .I will Continue Korean Language, Because It is very interesting! I Love it So Much………!!!

• April 26, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Hi! I’m Roden from the Philippines. I’m a fresh graduate of Chemical Engineering and currently reviewing for my Board Examination this coming November. I’ve been searching for scholarship grants for my master program or even jobs in South Korea, I hope you can help me find some. THANK YOU! πŸ™‚ you can send me an email me at

• May 4, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Hi good evening..2years or 1year from now gagraduate na po ako sa college (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing). And I’m planing po na kumuha ng scholarship sa south korea for my Masters Degree po. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin para makakuha ng scholarship sa korea ito lang po kasi ang paraan para makapagtrabaho @ tumira sa south korea. Since bata pa po ako ito na po talaga ang pangarap ko na makapunta @ tumira sa south korea. Please help me this is my big dream. Hindi naman po ako fan ng mga kpop pero mahilig po ako manood ng mga korean drama but hindi po yan ang dahilan kung bakit gustong gusto ko ang south korea. Napapanood ko po kasi sa television @ nakikita ko sa computer na maganda talaga ang lugar ng south korea lalo na yung lugar na may mga cherry blossom. Please guys help me na makakuha ng scholarship sa south korea…

• September 15, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Hi po ma’am Betchay,
    I’m an Electronics and Communication engineering Graduate, 23 yrs old. I’ve graduated last 2013 I was hoping to get a job in Korea? Is there any possibility for me to work there? I really wanted to work there. Please can you help me?… What are the requirements to be able to work there?
    I really wanted to have a job and chance to live in Korea. I will truly appreciate your answer. Thank you very much.
    Please send you’re answer to email maybracino@gmail.com.

• January 11, 2015 at 2:21 pm

I’m s00n-to-be-graduating highschool. I admit am not really that intelligent student but I want to go Korea for college even though I don’t even know how to speak in korean…. Do they accept students like me for scholarships?

• January 17, 2015 at 12:57 am

You just need to try to apply for the scholarship. Don’t doubt yourself ~ just do it πŸ˜€