‘Tis the season for gift sets

1. marian says:

wow… chinese new year is very much anticipated in Korea. and at least the men get to do something productive for the wives. Happy New Year to you Betchay! 🙂

marians last blog post..It’s not too late for our plans and goals… there’s still Chinese New Year!

2. cher says:

my husband received kkot-gam set from his company and soap/shampoo/body wash set from one of his clients….we were secretly hoping for a soap set…because we ran out of soap already…kkkkkkkk….you got anice gift set from the hagwon owner ,happy new year

3. Andrei says:

Is this value pack avaliable online anyway? is there a online store that i can find this product

4. eden says:

Aaaaaahhhh so this is the New Year they are talking about. 🙂 Happy New Year Ate~!

edens last blog post..A person can die of lovesickness – Dr. Alex Gardner, psychologist

5. reijene says:

….

help! i am about to enter the slave-labor part of this holiday, being married to a first-born son.

….

and am not wearing HANBOK! not if i can help it… (evil grin)

reijenes last blog post..My Newly-Obtained Prejudice

6. jempres says:

We also received a couple of gift sets and some kimchi… kkk
    새해 복 많이 받으세요.

jempress last blog post..Beethoven Virus Location

7. Rmjonah says:

For some reason, it really irks me when they say Chinese New Year instead of Lunar New year. Not only Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year, actually. I believe Muslims also celebrate the Lunar New Year since they also use the Lunar Calendar.
    Please clarify if I were wrong on this one.
    Hope you had some good Korean foods during this holiday!!!

Rmjonahs last blog post..Smile Beyond The Cheeks.

8. jehan says:

happy new year ate Betchay!

i received a box/set of red korean ginseng from my boss hehe… maybe because we spend long hours at his hagwon? kkkk….

everyone here is busy and i’m excused, hehe…

warm regards and greetings po to your family…

jehans last blog post..My Ginseng Tea, Samgyetang and Ommonim…

9. Elliot says:

Happy New Year Ms. Betchay. Though January 1 must still be closer to your heart. So you’ve already started working in a hagwon? We would appreciate any news on the E2 visa updates. ^^

Elliots last blog post..Let Your Heart Be Established By Grace

10. Jim says:

Hi, it’s really nice reading your blog. I’ll drop by regularly and add your blog to my links. Would you do the same for me? 감사합니다 ^^

새해 복 많이 받으세요!

Jims last blog post..Chinese New Year

11. Nicole says:

Napaka-complicated pala ng celebrations at ‘standing’ sa family sa korea.O_O

Ate, sana busy lang talaga kayo kaya hindi kayo nakakareply sa emails ko.. huhuhu.T_T

12. Everywhere there is a holyday, women seems always to carry the boring and heavy part of the event and men have fun. It is not fair! 🙂

Dimagrire velocementes last blog post..Fitness di tutti i giorni per dimagrire velocemente.

13. Betchay says:

thanks for the greetings guys! i hope you all have a wonderful year.

@ nicole >> oo sobrang busy… hanggang monday afternoon eh super busy… ngayon lang uli naka-internet