First sunrise

1. sollee says:

I agree with you..we sometimes forget that we should keep a good relationship with the things around us esp.with nature..as we should take care of it as well..so people get so emotional seeing we are still blessed with the beauty of nature itself..

2. marian says:

hello betchay! Happy New year to you and your family. it’s really nice to see the first sunrise of the year, but unfortunately here in the Philippines, it was raining almost the whole week, until the 31st. kaya wala masyadong nagpapautok unlike the past years, christmas pa lang, maingay na. anyways, i wish you and your family good health, peace and love as always. *hugs*

3. AzureWolf says:

Heh, well maybe it has to do with 2008 being such a tough year that the promise of change is enough to bring tears?

You should have gone with your husband! lol
    Happy New Year!

4. Tesha says:

Happy New Year dear! All the best for you and your family in 2009!

Teshas last blog post..New Year’s Eve is Green Day day

5. ellen says:

happy new year to you and your family! wishing you good health, more happiness and continued good luck not only in this 3 day old 2009 but in all the years to come. i find it stimulating reacting to your posts and thoughts(i.e.u.s. beef issue, educational system in korea, cultural differences etc.) you enable us to understand and appreciate our fave kdramas and movies.

6. TBSeFM radio says:

Happy New Year’s everyone. My name is Daniel Gray and I am
    a writer for an all English radio station in Korea, it’s called TBSefm and I am currently putting a story together that deals with Korea from a Filipino’s perspective.

Right now I have one guest about a woman married to a Korean and I am looking for another guest. If you are interested, please contact me.

Dan
    seouleats@gmail.com

7. Dan Gray says:

I am currently a writer for an all English radio station in Korea, it’s called Soul of Asia and I am currently putting a story together that deals with Korea from a Filipino’s perspective.

Right now I have a Filipino woman who is married to a Korean man that is going to be on the show and I am looking for one more Filipino person to be on the show. If you are interested, please contact me.

Dan Gray
    Writer for Soul of Asia

8. jehan says:

oh, i did this before, with my gradeschool batchmates… it was indeed beautiful waiting and watching for the first sunrise of the year…

jehans last blog post..My Dr. Jang

9. Eden says:

Happy New Year ate Betchay! If only we could see this sunrise everyday…

Edens last blog post..Will he realize?

10. It’s really a big refreshment to see the first sunrise of the year. But you know, the perspective of people really differ. Mostly face the first sunrise as the first day of survival. Lucky you, you are surrounded with “positive” people.

11. Gail says: