Christmas in Seoul

1. jehan says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ate… yap, you’re right. somehow, my family here is doing their best to also adapt to “my” Christmas.. hehe… for this Christmas eve, we just have a simple preparation but we will go tomorrow to my brother-in-law’s house for a barbeque party. my mom-in-law requested i cook chopsuey (my style) for tomorrow too, she likes it very much, haha! i also made a fruit salad… (my first time, but not bad coz they like it, kkk)…

Merry Christmas ulit ate….

jehans last blog post..Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

2. jehan says:

Merry Christmas ulit ate….

jehans last blog post..Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

3. Aaron says:

Merry Christmas po, Tita. This is my first Christmas in Canada. Our snow here is the same as the one in Gangneung… (am I right? the one in the news)

Aarons last blog post..百家姓 – 여러분의 성이 중국어로 무엇습니까?

4. AzureWolf says:

It’s totally the atmosphere for me too! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you, Betchay!

5. sollee says:

Totoo yung mga sinabi mo..nasa pagmamahal ang tunay na diwa ng pasko..Merry Christmas to you as well^^

6. Tesha says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family! A big warm hug for our boy Seonggyu. Thank you for being part my great adventure this year. Be seeing you again (I’m keeping my fingers crossed for October 2009) 🙂

Teshas last blog post..Why I believe in happy endings

7. marian says:

betchay… merry christmas to you and your family. may peace and good health be the gift you receive this holiday season and the whole year through. God Bless! *hugs & kisses*

8. jeremy says:

Merry christmas to you!

this is indeed a very interesting read about life in a foreign country. i am a curriculum developer for English. can i have your permission to feature this blog entry in one of my english books?

please let me know. u can email me at 7thround@gmail.com. i’m jeremy.

9. blanca says:

First of, Merry Christmas to you & yours! I enjoyed reading your article — it’s quite interesting to hear a kababayan living in Korea. My enthusiasm of Korea and its culture stemmed from watching Korean dramas since last year! Since I’ve been introduced to Kdramas & the gorgeous actors I find myself disinterested in American dramas or movies anymore! I was just wondering if the Korean men like in the kdramas are just as respectful of the women as seen in dramas?
    Thanks for sharing your experience of Christmas in another part of Asia.

10. Rmjonah says:

I really miss the Filipino Christmas, with all the noise and lights and the buggers that are the carolers.
    I will be celebrating my fourth Christmas with family here in the US (should be sixth but I celebrated once in New York all by myself and once in Kuwait when I got stuck due to some travel delays) and there’s nothing as meaningful as celebrating it with the ones that you really really love.

11. Rmjonah says:

oh and Happy Holidays!!!

Rmjonahs last blog post..I don’t know…

12. crissy says:

hi betchay! what a lovely and fruitful cake 😉 Merry Christmas and have a prosperous New Year!♥♥♥

crissys last blog post..Family will watch a MMFF entry