Bi in Cebu

1. Tesha says:

Really! I wonder in which hotel he stayed in Cebu. At least now Bi and I had one thing in common: we both went to Cebu this year 🙂

2. darksphere says:

OMG!! how come i didn’t hear it in the news!! wth.. rain!

ang swerte ng mga taga cebu!! T.T

darkspheres last blog post..this girl’s Christmas rants

3. Andrei says:

is that bi rain?? never knew he went to cebu this year

4. lizzie says:

“unBIlievable” but true(*_*)^^…korean stars are apparently drifting to philippine shores( e.g.Romantic island movie)…ive read this piece of news,too in hancinema.net…i believe that the philippines is a popular tourist destination for koreans^^..”the beauty of the philippines shining through^^”….

5. jehan says:

i remember one officemate offering to lend me her Rain cds and dvds, further telling me they memorize his songs’ lyrics.. many kababayans loved him in full house and my mom’s one of them…

jehans last blog post..Little Cacheros…

6. binky says:

yup! totoo ngpunta talaga c rain dito sa cebu!!
    sa shangri-la cya ngstay..
    ang gwapo nya!!!
    SOBRA!!!

7. KAREN says:

REALLY ?
    I WAS ALSO IN CEBU LAST DECEMBER 14 .

8. mai says:

langya– sana nakalipad papunta cebu

9. kizia says:

omg!now ko lg nalaman na pumunta c rain sa cebu.kng alam ko lg pumunta din ako at ng checkN din sa shangrila.ang movie nya speed racer how many times ko na pinanod.at ang latest ninja assassin coming soon na.my case sya ngayon d2 sa US.HE SO HOT!

10. kizia says:

wait.my news ba na babalik sya uli sa pinas?update nyo nmn ako pls.at sana mka punta din sa pinas ang ss501 ang gwapo nla nkita ko cla d2 sa L.a.tnx

11. raingently says:

…talaga? ngaun ko lang din nalaman…sana man lang nalalaman ko at makapunta sa Shang Ri-la para makita si Bi…kizzia anong case niya diyan sa US? yeah his Ninja Assassin coming soon this Nov. 25, 2009 gonna watch that movie with my hubby…and hope na matutuloy na ang Full House Season 2 nila SHK…Kudos to you Bi…!

12. ye says:

I’ve seen these pics at asianfanatics.net. there were some paparazzi pictures of Rain in Cebu after he went scuba diving or something. And some of him in the airport. I forgot which website I saw them though. (x,x)