Romantic Island on Dec 24th

1. haydee says:

ooh I will wait to download this one 🙂 I love that guy from Coffee Prince

haydees last blog post..feeling accomplished

2. Eden says:

I’ve seen the trailer. Bakit ang ganda ng Boracay dun? LOL

Edens last blog post..On A Silent Night…

3. wendy says:

isn’t it funny, the rest of the world view boracay as one of the most beautiful places on earth? yet, some kababayans could imply that it isn’t? LOL din 🙂

wendys last blog post..Where We Knew That We Were Going To Have Our Little Dynamo

4. marycar says:

sana ipalabas din sa phils. gusto ko panoorin.

5. jehan says:

when i saw their press conference on tv, i immediately called alex and told him about the movie shot in boracay. gusto nya non pumunta kami don pero ayaw ng mama ko. tag-ulan na daw kase…kkkk…

pag pinoy beliefs kase, like traveling before the wedding e ayaw ng matatanda…

jehans last blog post..7 Random Facts About Me

6. tintin says:

naloka ako, ocho-ocho korean version yung isang kanta ng movie na ‘to….

ay may, itatanong lang ako sa inyo hahaha… ang yahoo ID nyo ba ay ‘avonlea07’???

7. zyre says:

it’s nice to know that not only Filipino movies were shoot in Boracay…even Koreans…well, no wonder, there are lots of Koreans in Boracay, and maybe some of them are celebrities and important personalities in Korea.
    It’s a very good way of showing Boracay to the world…Hoping that the movie will be a hit and more movies to be shoot in Boracay…

I’m so proud that Boracay is a part of my Home Province…May the local government of Aklan preserves its beauty and control pollution in the area kz lumalala na rin ang pollution don…

8. Sam Nichols says:

i always love korean soap, jap soap use to be good, but now korean is the best to watch with all the funny features.

9. lalalala says:

Saw it. No english subtitles though =(

10. kurt says:

wow. sa boracay lang ba ang location nito?

hindi lang tayo pang-koreans. pang hollywood pa. watch nyo trailer na deep gold. shoot in cebu. and produced by bigfoot.

11. Sheryl says:

Hi unnie I had posted the torrent downloads and subs for this korean movie, check it at my fangirl blog @ http://ichigo-box.org

12. BerryIsDolce says:

Please approve this one instead of my previous comment.

I’m watching it now since my boyfriend told me that it was shot here in the Philippines.

There are commercials in Korea that promotes tourism in our country so at least we do’t have to worry about that.:) Kim Eugene is the celebrity who stars in that advertisement.

13. sashin says:

it’s actually in http://www.mysoju.com! I’m currently watching it.. nasa pang 5/8 na ako. 😀 it’s nice. 🙂 I wanna escape also like them. hahaha. :))

14. joy says:

ask ko lang yung dalawang bata sa movie parang pinoy artist yun ah…. yung babae…..

nice movie….

idol ko talaga si kim eugene ang ganda nya…….

15. canaizzah says:

i’ve watch it already! And i love it!

16. totoy mola says: