Teacher beats schoolgirl

1. Eden says:

Shame on that teacher! So mean! Kick him out of that school!Charge him for assault and battery! There’s an immediate threat, he has a weapon, and he committed a physical harm. Jail! hahaha

Edens last blog post..What you don’t know…

2. Acakadut says:

that kind of teacher should be put in jail for the rest of his life! shame on him!

Acakaduts last blog post..Elizabeth Banks Exposed!

3. wendy says:

tsk.tsk.tsk. wake up Korea! before all your children go to the suicide pits… on top these corporal punishments, the pressure to be above average is sickening enough.

4. Technomad says:

I don’t get it, there are so many other cases on caught on video… If I were a teacher I’d be scared as hell to do anything like this, that is unless they get away with it with just a slap on the wrist. But this is Korea, so go figure 🙂

5. sollee says:

I think it’s better not to hold a stick anymore inside the class coz at times admit it or not whether you are the most patient teacher in the whole world ..there are some situations where you can lose your temper..so I prefer not to hold a stick inside the class..

6. Glitter says:

In my country, teacher is not allowed to punish student with any kind of rod that would injurt the student. So, the teachers nowadays lose the power they used to have during my school time. What a shame…

7. Betchay says:

a few days ago, i also heard about a 9-yr old girl in the philippines who fractured her left forearm because her teacher hit her with a bamboo stick (arnis?)… and all because she got a low score on her test

8. Aaron says:

The government should make actions to cases like this being a fastly improving country called Republic of Korea.

It makes foreigners like me afraid to fulfill our Korean tour/migration dreams.

Aarons last blog post..2002-2003으로 도라가다

9. Don says:

Ahh, the memories this brings back of my time in public school years ago.

It’s strange finding this article, in that I was looking for articles on “A-rod”, and instead found this, involving discipline with “a rod”. Cute.

10. trigger says:

what a f**k!!!
    this teacher should be put behind the bars and torture him as the way he did to his students or maybe we could torture his daughter in front of him as the way he did to his students..hmmm…what would he feel???
    this is giving the children too much pressure that will probably lead to suicide. tsk..tsk..why are they not realizing it?

11. animedork101 says:

Where I’m from, we get hit at school too. But you know, we don’t get all rebellious and stuff… But at least we’ve never got a beat down like that girl. We get a few slaps on the cheek or some butt whoopings, but the teacher never does it out of anger.

1. March 5, 2012

[…] 80% students in Indian schools are humiliated Teacher Beats Student Over US Beef Teacher beats schoolgirl Teacher beats student; case filed – Times Of India Teacher beats up student, breaks her palm – […]