Korea to hire non-native English teachers as early as December?

1. paka says:

i hope singporeans will have an easy time adjusting (in a cultural sense) as koreans tend to see all “light skined” asians as koreans. but that’s good. if korea truly wants to be known as multicultural, let more people in.

2. 123! says:

@ Paka

That’s why i want to get the lightest shade of my skin! ^-^

3. Louie says:

4. Louie says:

Thank you for this wonderful good news! I pray that my application be considered. I pray to be in Korea sooner.

5. Louie says:

Thank you for this wonderful news.

6. Louie says:

This is such a wonderful news!

7. ok says:

Hi!
    How can one apply? Is there an opening already?

8. I hope this is true, zyou know I am very interested to go back to Korea to teach English.

9. Anthony says:

ano na po ang update tungkol dito?

10. Zam says:

Sir,
    I beg to apply for the post of an English Teacher as a non-native speaker fallen vacant under your kind control. As regards my qualifications, I beg to state that I passed my B.Th , M A (Theology) M Div from Myanmar taking English, Cultures, and some religious related subjects. I may further beg leave to state that I have a bout two years Experience as an English Teacher in Yangon Linguistic School of Mission.And presently I am teaching English in Vision Bible Institute, Yangon, Myanmar.

If I am selected I may assure you that I shall do my best to give you full satisfaction in my work.

Thanking you in anticipation,

I remain

Yours respectfully
    Zam Thawng

11. tsogtsaikhan / tsogoo / says:

Hi everybody, I am Mongolian professional English language teacher. I have excellent Britain English accent and English audio book library which one I use for my lessons. I am teaching English for children and adults for more 10 years.
    contact to:Tsog64@yahoo.com

12. Miss Loh says:

No offence to the two people above me, but from your written posts, I am very doubtful of your English abilities. That being said, does anyone know if the rules have changed since? Have they officially allowed teachers from countries who adopt English as an official language to teach in South Korea yet?

13. reijene says:

has there any? i mean, the f2’s were able to snag a job (though undeserving), but the qualifications hasn’t changed yet.. not this season anyway.

and it’s been almost a year.

word is that they’d be getting non-native speakers (it really is a painful title, don’t you think?) by the next hiring season.
    .-= reijene´s last blog ..YWCA: The last installment =-.

14. Kat says:

I’m interested to work in Korea, my partner recently left to teach there in Korea and currently we are looking for ways so I can go there and hold a work permit? can anyone please help me get information on getting F2 visa?

15. Jhun Cardeinte says:

This page is talking about teaching English so I suggest you refrain from using ‘tagalog phrases.’ Hope this help.

16. Decoy says:

hi,
    pls advice me what to do…
    one of the university in korea hired me..and waiting for doc next week for visa apli..but how can i?huhuhu

17. gh says:

Filipino to teach English legally will not come true. Stop dreaming! Unless our ambassador and Filipino government stand change. They are the one doesn’t want to pursuade anymore the Korean Gov. because they think it is for our best interest.

Understand our government… dream of teaching in your own country men regardless if salary is low! Teaching is a mission not money making profession.

18. John says:

I posted earlier, but I wanted to delete it again. Any suggestion?
    Thanks
    John

19. Ratna (full name Ratnavathy Ragunathan) says:

This is, indeed, a breath of fresh air for NNEST who have the skills and abilities to teach the language, but due to discrimination, have been unable to get a job. I hope this is true because I’ll be going to Korea very soon.

Hi! The government has been hiring English teachers from India since last year.

• Ratna says:

great to hear that! But I’m not from India, I’m a Malaysian born Indian…..but i definitely have all the qualifications…

how do i get more information about these jobs?