Star King’s 14 yr old Gangneung Girl

1. cher says:

i think charice has the power and the presence on stage….the korean girl can sing very well but i think it’s not enough to be a star.

chers last blog post..AMERO….the new currency that will conquer the world?

2. Aaron says:

This girl is my age, if 14 is her international age; but what I know is that Korean age is always +2 so maybe she’s 2 years younger than me.

It’s normal for her to be compared to our Charice, right? But I think, they should not, because Charice is older than me; I think she’s as old as my elder sis.

Aarons last blog post..중국 비일반 차

3. Betchay says:

^^ they add 1 year to their age… but 2 if born in december

4. jehan says:

her voice is really powerful, i love it compared to the other voices of most korean female singers i already heard.. i also love the singers behind “Heaven Please” of Jumong and “Fate” of The King and the Clown..

jehans last blog post..My Favorite Gospel Song…

5. red says:

Hi! this is the first time that i will comment. I watched her video with starking and i guess there is no comparison except they both have big voice.. but i still believe that charice has more powerful voice than her plus the fact that she is a total performer,

6. Rmjonah says:

nah…

7. Prime says:

She is better on the korean language songs. This means she is just not used to singing in English yet. She does not have Charice’s power, but then who is these days. I think with more tutoring, she can be great.

8. lynm says:

hmm… I think this is where Charice was supposed to appear in SK for the third time but due to her schedule in America it was cancelled. The producer of the show Star King definitely wants Charice back ahaha because they even have this girl, Kim Ga Ram, sing the same song that Charice sang during her first appearance in SK. Coincidence??? I think not. I noticed that the judges in the show were also trying to compare her and Charice— who’s better?? I’ll let you be the judge of that— I am certain, however, that Charice will go back to SK one of these days– when you ask?? I don’t know…. Charice— it would be nice if you can sing again with Kyu Hyun?? wink* wink* LOL. BTW– Is Charice popular in Korea???

9. blueaddict says:

She needs more emotions in singing d song

10. Jeanil says:

i think she has a powerful voice, but then Charice has more powerful voice. and Charice sings better with high notes.. and Charice performs better than her. But i still think that this girl is great!

I wish Charice will perform again in Star King with Super Junior. and do another duet with Kyuhyun, or with the other 3 lead vocalists of the band. Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin. And rock the whole Korea!!!!

hi Jeanil! I also wish that Charice would visit us here but I heard she’s gonna be busy with her album promotion. Of course, we’re going to wait for her third Oprah appearance on Monday!

11. menay says:

i dont like charice. shes 2 much and she thinks shes all that

12. L.T. says:

@menay:

Perhaps she comes across that way to you, but when I look at her, I think, “What confidence!”