100 “Mixed” couples wed

1. khassandra says:

It’s necessary to be practical nowadays. Everything is going high and to spend much in a wedding is not practical. Better spend it for other more important expenses…. Very informative blog. Thanks for the info. 🙂

khassandras last blog post..Math, Science and Special Education Teachers for USA

2. margz says:

my aunt was one of those who got married c/o rev. moon. she’s in korea now living with her korean husband who is a farmer and they have a beautiful daughter. sadly she doesn’t speak good korean so she ended depressed having no other person to talk to.

hayyyyys

margzs last blog post..Mamma Mia finger puppet video

3. eden says:

I had a different view about mass weddings before, but then again, everything changes. I’d say, as long as they are happy and they really love each other, then it’s good! It’s actually a big help too! 🙂

edens last blog post..Okay, so what’s new?

4. This is awesome and fun in some sense. Interracial marriage is becoming famous in Korea. I have actually known some friends who got married with Koreans. I wish them all the best and I hope these couples will continue to love each other forever.

Mr Handsome (Check my Site)s last blog post..Weird: Coca-Cola or Coke is Proven to be a Contraceptive

5. Jade says:

It looks nice…it’s definitely more practical to do it this way.I hope it works out well for all of them.

I am married to a dutch man for six years now so happy tales are also possible;)

6. Betchay says:

@margz — i also have a friend who got married through the unification church… she lives in seoul though and is happily married…

@eden — oo nga, i also thought mass weddings are tacky… LOL… but now i think differently… well it’s not for me

@Jade — I had a dutch boss before and he’s really a great guy. For us, the nationality of our husbands isn’t a hindrance to a great marriage, right?!

7. nelson says:

interracial marriage can be a great unification,anyone willing to know me,please let me know.thanks