RIP Lee Eon

1. Elliot says:

Gawd! How could this be? T__T

Elliots last blog post..Bring It Home Toni!

2. marian says:

he’s too young to die. i’ve seen him in dramas and he’s a good actor, komedyante talaga. but with this new one with eric as you mentioned, di ko pa napanood. may his soul rest in peace now.

3. Tesha says:

This is so sad. I saw his interview for his role in the “Coffee Prince,” where the director (or was it the producer?) said that he had won the part less than 5 minutes into the interview. And I find him really funny in that Kdrama. Sigh.

Teshas last blog post..My favorite things at Tokyo Bubble Tea

4. gene says:

aww, he’s so funny pa naman in coffee prince. rip lee eon.

genes last blog post..Week 21: Baby Cartoons

5. It’s a shame that such a great Actor life has to end in this way. A close friend of mine also died at a young age (23) by a car accident. This post is a reminder on how hard life can be. R.i.p Park Sang Min.

Used Car Buying Guides last blog post..Dealing with a Used Car Dealer

6. Sigh! It’s a shame that unfortunate things like this happen in this world. Lee was one of my favorite actors. A real fun guy and his acting is by far one of the best I’ve seen. Really unfortunate that such a talented and young person has to leave this world on such tragic circumstances. RIP Lee. You will always be with us in our minds.

All info about Scarlett Johansson!s last blog post..Scarlett Johansson Has No ‘Baby’ Plans – RightFielders Women in Sports

7. This is why I’m scared to ride in cars or motorcycles. What a horrible way to die for a man who has lead a successful and exemplary life. RIP Mr. Eon.

8. Bill says:

If you love your car, be sure to check out this site.
    Get tips from experts on easy do-it-yourself maintenance to buying the perfect car.

9. aztig24 says:

patay na pala ung idol ko na c baldo
    rest andd peace…. masyado aqng late.. katatapus ko lang mapanuood ung coffee prince…. ang ganda. idol ko c baldo.. matcho.. ka2lad ko hahha

10. aztig24 says:

panuorin nyo pala ung video na ginawa ko kay idol lee eon.. sa youtube.. dedicated ko un.. para sakanya

11. meagan says:

I really don’t believe that he is already dead oh my God its year 2010 im already late with the news..
    i really love him even in his acting very clear and likable…
    Why so sadden???