Son Tae Young’s Wedding Dress

1. marian says:

hello betchay! nabasa ko nga ito, siguro ok lang naman kung same dress, balita ko kasi “luxury” dress daw ito. 😉

2. eden says:

Ok lang siguro pong ulitin yung dress kaso parang mas maganda pa rin kung may sarili kang style ng wedding dress mo. Di naman important kung mahal o hindi eh. Mas maganda yung para sa iyo talaga.

edens last blog post..7 hours on the phone – “I’m doing fine, I guess…”- Playing with Kids

3. Zoe Hellar says:

What a fantastic dress. The bride looks lovely.
    Zoe

4. Rekha says:

Made for each other

5. mina says:

very good thanks

6. sepideh says:

salam
    omidvaram khoshbakht beshin…
    khodahafez…

7. Dressy says:

It’s almost a year ago, I like the second picture.

Dressys last blog post..Sexy China Western Wedding Dress

8. reijene says:

WHERE was this tip three and a half years ago? it could have saved me from a lifetime of humiliation!!

Korean Wedding is lovely, and suits a KOREAN WOMAN well, they look like goddesses walking down the aisle. The women with yellow skin tone (i.e Chinese, Japanese, the likes) will also look like the most beautiful woman on Earth. Kahit pa sobrang chaka, they look like celebrities.

BUT, if they do the same thing with a woman with a different color (like what i had those days from too much sunburn), a tan, brownish or darker, it’s an absolute DISASTER. The make-up artists here are idiots. They don’t know what suits what. They just do what they HAVE TO DO regardless of color and facial features. I speak from experience, and observation from different weddings.

To the next Filipino woman who will get married in Korea: BE WARNED. Bring your own stylist if you want to be seen as the most beautiful woman on earth, and to remember your wedding day as the happiest day of your life.
    .-= reijene´s last blog ..Writing Comes with a Stroke of Inspiration. =-.

9. Uyen Le says:

i really want to buy a weeding dress from Korea. I like Koreas styles. However, i really don’t know how i can order a dress for my weeding though..

10. vyina says:

hi! po swerte ka sa lalaki ah sana ako rin joke lang….