Wet Korean summer vacation

1. AzureWolf says:

OOOooo, it is raining a lot in Seoul right now… Good to know, hehe. I think it is great you are saving up on next years’ trip. I am not a fan of traveling because frankly, it’s not where you are, but who you are with!

2. Elliot says:

Has your husband been here for a summer vacation? I’m sure he’ll love the beaches. ^^; Andami nmng tao nito. I thought this was India. ahaha.

Elliots last blog post..Cake and Kimchi: A Match Made in Heaven

3. Betchay says:

^^ We’re currently watching a special on Cebu, Dumaguete and Apo Island and my husband is wishing that he’s there.

He went to Puerto Galera twice when he was there. He loved it!

4. cher says:

luckily it wasn’t that crowded in daecheon beach in boryeong city but of course we still experienced extreme traffic on our way there and on our way home…..i’m so happy i could read your blog again, for 2 weeks i couldn’t open your website, there’s always an error message popping out. i read wendy’s invitation through my multiply too late because i was enjoying my summer vacation at that time……i missed another chance meeting you and your friends…sorry.

chers last blog post..Seoul Film Studio Complex

5. annabanana says:

haha…i’m so dumb! It took me at least 10 seconds to figure out the picture.

who would want to go to a beach as crowded as that? Yikes…

annabananas last blog post..Vanity Fair August 2008 : Hollywood’s Next Wave

6. Tesha says:

We went to this beach last May 10! But it was cold then, so it was not a bit crowded.

When it comes to beaches, Palawan is still the place to be for me 🙂

Teshas last blog post..ESTD: Para sa Masa