Yoon Eun Hye’s triangle kimbap hair

1. marian says:

hi betcahy! after seeing her in Goong and Coffee Prince, i became a fan instantly. yes, she’s looking more gorgeous now, but it seems she lost some weight. anyways, have a good day! πŸ™‚

2. maricel says:

i’m a fan too…she’s really. loved her dramas and he’s really funny in those old Xmen shows.

3. clare says:

i love eun hye…too bad i have super straight hair, i can’t copy this ‘do because my hair (for some weird reason) just doesn’t react to perming.

clares last blog post..Flashback

4. Betchay says:

@marian >> i’m not exactly a fan but i do like her

@maricel >> i like how “cowboy” she is in Xmen… she’s always game

@clare >> i hope it won’t be a trend here in korea… like the poodle hair before

5. marites says:

gandang-ganda ako sa batang ito..cowboy pa πŸ™‚ namayat siya ano?

6. AzureWolf says:

Triangle kimbap, haha, that’s cute. I probably heard of her before (I haven’t watched any of the aforementioned kdramas), but never saw her. Pretty and stylish gal, hehe.

7. eden says:

Ang cute niya nga eh. Para siyang doll. Kahit ano outfit bagay sa kanya. Haaay na miss ko na naman yung Goong. LOL

edens last blog post..Cam-addict: Bedroom and New Haircut

8. jehan says:

ako naman, i actually find her voluptous in these pictures compared to her other pictures.. i’m not also a fan, i just like her especially in the k-series Vineyard Men (not sure with the title)…

9. nottoopleased says:

im sorry she cute, but the hair do is “eeeeeeekkk.” I had this do when i was in elementary school with a baddddd at home perm. it looks okay on her cuz she’s in a photo shoot but if i saw this do on someone on the streets i’d think that person didnt look at the mirror before going out.

10. megan says:

Koreans are NOT typically slim.

11. hi betcahy! after seeing her in Goong and Coffee Prince, i became a fan instantly. yes, she’s looking more gorgeous now, but it seems she lost some weight. anyways, have a good day

12. SITTIE2009 says:

I REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL SHE SO HOT..I LIKE ALL HER DRAMA

13. Alex says:

Hi, Everything of you are very well, but I am not there to surprise you> πŸ˜‰