Importance of Car Seats

1. AzureWolf says:

My solution: public transportation! lol

All kidding aside, my nephew actually makes a point to sit there like it is a throne, haha.

btw, my sister showed him Cars yesterday! Was glued to the TV and wouldn’t sleep, haha.

2. cher says:

your son looks so cute! i’m very excited to buy things for my baby but my mom advised me not to buy anything (she said it’s unlucky) until i reach my 7th month of pregnancy.

chers last blog post..4months preggy

3. Betchay says:

@AzureWolf >> you should’ve warned your sister about Cars… my son now prefers Toy Story… he just watches Cars once a day

@cher >> we didn’t buy anything for our son until he was born… he was a surprise… everyone thought we’re gonna have a girl… i haven’t bought a single shirt for him, he wears hand-me-downs from his cousins…

4. Tim says:

Very handsome young man. We researched our car seat purchases for safety as well as comfort. Our son loves riding in his seat.

5. Justin says:

I’v always considered car seats common sense, just like seat belts. It makes my blood boil when I see cars with kids no in a car seat, makes me want to jump out and smack the parents.

6. Pat says:

I have just moved to Ulsan to work. Been checking around for car seats for my daughter almost 4 and my son 14 month. The price is ridiculous averaging about $250-350 Canadian. Any suggestion where I can find a place or web site that sell “reasonable” price car seats?

Thank you for any assistance that you can offer.

regards

Pat

7. Joe says:

The cheapest place would be Gmarket. We bought one for 100,000W. There’s also the garage sales on the US army bases. We bought a bigger one (for when our son gets bigger) for about 20,000W.

8. Jade Adtoon says:

The safety of the Baby and our kinds are the most important sice they are also precious us so for me..I’d rather spend a thousand of dollers to buy these kind of things to secure their safety. Good thing I now got one.