So I found this “tag/meme” at JoanJoyce’s blog calling all Filipino netizens to vote for the Philippines’ national costume at the Miss Universe 2008 in Vietnam.
A tag for ALL Filipinos!
The 2008 Miss Universe comes to Vietnam for a night of stars and glamour in search of the most beautiful woman in the world! The winner for Best National Costume will be decided by online votes. So now, the main objective of this tag is to increase awareness for all Filipinos regarding the online voting. Letâ€™s VOTE for our very unique Philippine National Costume worn by our representative, Jennifer Barrientos.
- Go to THIS LINK!
- In the Menu Bar just above the thumbnail pictures of the delegates, click ASIA/AUSTRALIA.
- Look for the Philippinesâ€™ Costume (like the picture above & itâ€™s actually in the page 2).
- Click its thumbnail.
- After clicking, a preview will then appear on the right side of the page. Click â€œSELECT THIS DELEGATEâ€ located just below that preview.
- The bad things is, we are to choose 3 delegates! So be sure NOT to vote for those countries that will surely be a strong competitor for the AWARD!
- After choosing the Philippines and the â€œotherâ€ two countries, click on â€œSUBMIT VOTEâ€ located just below the thumbnail pictures.
- Follow the SIMPLE instructions after that!
- Youâ€™re done! Go Philippines!
- As much as possible, TAG all your FILIPINO friends.
- Copy this post from ***start here*** until ***end here***.
- Also invite your foreigner friends to vote for our national costume! LOL.
- Add your blog link below as a proof that you are one of the TEAM PHILIPPINES!
The Team Philippines
Miss Universe 2008
1.) Marky – Tiklaton
5.) Buhay sa Korea
6.) Apt 1014
9.) House of Puroy
10.) Tara Na Kain Tayo
My thoughts… her “national costume” reminds of a peacock 🙂 Just vote for our representative and since you can vote for two other countries, you have the choice to vote for ones you really like or as suggested in the tag, vote for the country with least netizens.
Miss Korea’s costume reminds me of those dresses the women of “Emperor of the Sea” wore — Shilla Dynasty style.