Erik Mun for It’s Skin

1. Elliot says:

I miss the freebies that come with these skin products! When I was there, I used to shop in Skin Food. I use the Cognac face moisturizer for men.

The Face Shop will be opening their branch in Festival Mall in Alabang. The site is now under renovation. I bet Koreans and Filipinos alike will flock there once it’s open.

Elliots last blog post..Serve the People

2. hi betchay!

yes the waiting game is for ppp. i just don’t have the luck to grab opps and i don’t have the patience to hang infront of my monitor waiting for opps. i tried payu2blog but rejected my site.

desperatebloggers last blog post..Square Watermelon

3. Betchay says:

@Elliot >> i’ll check that cognac face moisturizer for men later, maybe that would make a nice gift for my pamangkins 😉

@desperateblogger >> it could have been because of PPP?

4. Elliot says:

I think Jo In Sung is still the best among male vanity models. ㅋㅋㅋ

Elliots last blog post..Lament of a Call Center Agent

5. AzureWolf says:

Nice steal… You know, more and more men use more products in the bathroom, so I could see why a guy would be on a cosmetics product (Missha had BoA before, right?).

6. Aesthera says:

No reason why men shouldn’t use skin care products. Everyone can benefit from using a moisturiser with an SPF to reduce the risk of skin cancer.

7. Steve says:

well men should also use skin care products. I’m using several products and friends of me to.

8. Jenn says:

My friend gave me a tube of their BB cream. N i’m more than halfway through it! Totally adore it…however i’m unable to buy anymore of them!!!! 🙁 I’m from Singapore

9. Mag D says:

Men have come a long way, understanding that women are not the only ones that like good looking skin.
    .-= Mag D´s last blog ..Skin Care?? =-.