Pinoy version of “My Name is Kim Sam Soon”

1. joanjoyce says:

kala ko nga corny e pero nakakatawa naman pala si regine hehehe πŸ˜€

joanjoyces last blog post..Boston Celtics with Manny β€œPACMAN” Pacquiao

2. asr says:

ang galing nito hahaha nakakatuwa kahit napanood ko yun original, ok ang pagkakaremake nito pinoy version with pinoy humor!

3. Elliot says:

Why do I always hear from girls that Wendell smells nice? hahaha. I haven’t seen the first episode of KSS Remake but I gathered it was good.

Re my post on English teaching, yeah, you’ve made good points. Teaching in Korea has been too commercialized that whoever pasty white can just apply in any hagwon, experience and skills notwithstanding. Teaching is a profession and it demands formal training, if not just experience. I think you could be a good teacher Ms. Betchay! ^^;

The topic deserves a discourse on its own. I’ll just build my ideas on that when I find time and data.

4. alodia says:

Hi ate betchay!
    Thanks for posting about this. I’ll be following this drama. It’s just that I was sooo busy for the past 2 days. πŸ™

5. pinaywife says:

I love the Korean Kim Sam Soon and I was really surprised with the Pinoy remake – I enjoyed it! Production wise as well as the acting was good..

As for My girl, I’m watching it but I’m not hooked on it. Acting of the male lead is mediocre at its best and you’re right the annika girl has a really irritating voice..

pinaywifes last blog post..Toilet Dining – Warning! Not for the Squeamish..

6. AzureWolf says:

lol @ “smells nice”

The picture is creepy, lol. But never judge a book by its cover…

Glad you liked it, though. Let us know if you like it better than the original (which I never finished because it didn’t hold my interest).

7. jillian says:

i heard this is making quite a stir in the phil…well, regine is a good actress but nothing beats the original^^…how about a team up between filipino and korean stars?..

8. Miju says:

it sucks the main character looks too fat and look like a drag queen

9. Anna says:

With all due respect Miju, I think the show was great. I’m done watching the series and find it very nice. Kudos to the cast and crew of the show. Just dont love the last part though, it could have been a lot nicer if minus the “KIDNAPPING” scene.

10. Nikki says:

ANG CUTE TALAGA NG PINOY VERSION NG MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON SANA ULITIN ULI SA GMA 7!!!!:)

11. NARAYANA BUYL says:

creia que solo en mexico se les habia secado el cerebro a los productores de novelas, pero creo que es un mal del mundo, trate de ver un pisodio en youtube pero no aguante ni 5 minutos, la verdad que es una copia demasiado mala, es un insulto para los fans de la serie original, y para los actores, todo es bizarro e insipido en el refrito.