Maybe It’s You (Ako si Kim Sam Soon theme song)

1. clare says:

i love this song! there’s also a version by jolina magdangal which was used for the korean version when it was aired here.

clares last blog post..Dear Random Hairdresser @ The Mall:

2. haydee says:

wow I wasn’t even aware that it was already on

haydees last blog post..cleaning

3. Elliot says:

But even the Camera Cafe is an imitation…Anyway, yeah. I’m just thinking of doing diaspora philanthropy. My future tax remittances would keep the economy afloat. Or I can invest eventually in the Philippines should God allow me to get rich. ^^;

Naemail ko na rin po pala si Mr. Roger Flor. Is he a Filipino?

Elliots last blog post..Serve the People

4. marian says:

this is indeed better than what ABS have, “my girl”. regine is also very good in acting, and they have good chemistry on screen (mark anthony). i always look forward to watching this every night, naalala ko when i was watching the korean version, may mga parts na nakakaiyak talaga. kaya naman, excited ako na mapanood din itong version ng pinoy. 🙂

5. eden says:

Hi ate! Di sila nagkamali sa pagpili kay Mark Anthony. OMG! He’s so cute! *sigh* LOL

edens last blog post..House Blessing Pics…

6. Betchay says:

@clare >> but this is an original Filipino song isn’t it?

@haydee>> do you have pinoytv?

@Elliot >> ang dami ng imitation ano? camera cafe is fun naman eh… yup, roger is pinoy

@marian >> i thought the production of “my girl” is too pinoy… buti na lang cutie yung dalawang leads

@eden >> if only he didn’t do drugs before… he could’ve been a lot cuter!

7. clare says:

yes. it’s an original pinoy song. jolina magdangal sang the original. you can view the vid i made using the song on my blog. look for the kim sam soon post. 😉 btw, i found him.

would you mind if i added you up on my links?

clares last blog post..Never Been Kissed

8. Betchay says:

^^ sure, i already added you…

bagay sa ‘yo song na ‘to 😀