2008 Asia Song Festival

1. maricel says:

i wish i could go, i saw the videos of the music festival when kitchie and barbie performed. i wonder who they’ll send this year…the festival looks like a lot of fun. are you going again this year?

2. lynm says:

i wish i could go this year… but yeah i’m just your typical poor college student… anyhows… it looks fun.. 😀 i wonder who’s going to represent the philippines for this coming year of 2008 Asia Song Festival… eheheh i’m looking forward to it.. I’m a big fan of suju, dbsk,ft island .. +

3. lynm says:

LOL.. i didn’t read maricel’s comment but i just noticed what i wrote sounded a lot what she wrote… <.< i have plagiarized… gahhh BUT I would to visit S. Korea someday when I have the money ehehe

4. Betchay says:

^^there will be a press conference this week for the details of the event… make sure to schedule your trip in early spring, late september or in october… imo, those are the best times to visit korea… tickets are cheaper too!

5. Ryan Hall says:

Hi, my name is Ryan. I work for a television production company in Seattle Washington. I am doing research on the Asia Song Festival for an upcoming show about music festivals. The yet untitled show will appear on FUSE network and focus on the fans of music festivals around the world. Could you e mail me back, I have a few questions about Kpop fan culture, the music, nightlife, partying, etc… I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Ryan

6. My sister just came back from Korea. Hear many interesting story from her. Perhaps we will go together next October to see this Song Festival.

Kabonfootprints last blog post..Kabonfootprint Trojan Virus

7. eip says:

Im SOOOOOOOO excited….been checking regularly since they’ll be releasing the tix early september…