Wii Games or PS3 Games?

1. AzureWolf says:

I have PS3 and Wii too, although I would trade both for a 360…

I have to say, I play my PS3 more than Wii. After you get past the novelty of the Wiimote, the games are not so fun… What type of games does he like? I would recommend many, but many of them are Teen… haha.

2. Betchay says:

i really dont think he should be playing games… i also dont understand why they need two game units!

(husband is here now, we are going to the province tonight)

3. Beena says:

We have a 360 but I think I would want to get a Wii because it’s more fun for people like me who aren’t serious gamers. ^_^

Wii is better for kids too.

Beenas last blog post..Korean Martsโ€™ Free Newspapers

4. Emil says:

@ Betchay, cmon it’s like asking why women need a closet of handbags and shoes ^^

Kidding aside, the PS3 is more of a serious hardcore gaming machine with lots of computing power while the Nintendo Wii is more of a fun machine. They are two different machines and you can’t compare the two.

Emils last blog post..Blog Readability Test

5. reina says:

invite ko po kayo sa pinoy online gaming community – http://gamersph.com. baka may mga pinoy gaming clan sa Korea pwede po kayo dito. ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Wii games tend to reach a wider age range where it can be used for a family activity. This may be the first time where teens, parents and grand parents can play a video game where all can have fun and even get some badly needed excercise.

7. Steve- PS3 says:

Different consoles have different specific games which are exclusively be played. I like wii fit and I think this is the best console for gaming purposes.

8. PS3 Addict says:

The Wii is more of a family console, with the PS3 for the more serious gamer.

Which games did you end up getting ?

9. wii says:

I totally agree with the provious comment, in fact we can even see serious games are released only for PS3 while family games appear on the wii console. The wii is a white and happy looking console, while the PS3 is black and all serious looking.

10. Acakadut says:

agreed with PS3 Addict. PS3 is only for serious gamer, while wii can be played by the whole family to have fun together ๐Ÿ˜‰

Acakaduts last blog post..MSN content crazy show 5.2

11. andrew says:

can i know how much po latest price ng ps3 jan sa korea…

12. I would have to say, Wii. It’s more fun. Your nephew can enjoy it with the family too.

13. Deniel says:

I think new generation consoles are even going further because I can see many posts with camera enabled and there is no need of controls anymore. Anyways, I like XBOX360 more than both.