Every Night (Lee Dong Gun and Kim Sun Ah)

1. alodia says:

Thanks for posting an entry about Kim Suna again.
    I can’t let this post passed by without me leaving a comment. hahaha.

Thanks again.
    I’m excited to watch this series. ^^*

2. gidget says:

Oh….I love both of them ! It’s been a while since the last time i’ve seen them in a drama. I’m sure it’s gonna be a good one. Thanks Betchay for sharing.

3. Betchay says:

Kim Sun A looks younger and a lot slimmer here.

4. Tesha says:

Yey! I like these two K actors. Hope to see this series soon.

5. AzureWolf says:

Wow, yeah, it is such a marked change! I hope she looks just as good in the series…

Glad to see he is keeping busy…

6. jillian says:

it’s good that lee dong gun is the male lead star in this drama..he’s always playing the 2nd best(sang doo lets go to school, lovers in paris)..he’s very good looking..i hope he could work with lee da hae or song hye gyo in the future..i think they will blend well (like a smoothie^^joke.)i felt sorry that he lost his brother in such a senseless killing T.T

7. farzaneh says:

hi mishe begid chetor mitonam seryal night after night ra tahaye konam

8. sara says:

hi im from iran, i realy like you kim sun ah , me and my family see your series evry night… i hope see you and hyun bin one day…. i love u kim sun a….

• sara naderi says:

sara jun salam.manam esmam sara e.nemidooni cheghadr az neveshtat khoshhal shodam.chon man o khoonevadam ham vaghan asheghe kim sun ah makhsoosan too seryale sam soon esh hastim,rastesho bekhay az nazare akhlaghi o roohi kheili mesle sam soon hastam,hatta mamanam ajib mesle mamane sam soone!!!!!khoshhal shodam ke bahat ashna shodam.va khoshhal tar misham age ba ham dooste interneti beshim.movafagh bashi sara joon.

9. arg says:

HI
    kim sun ah has a million of fans every here and there in iran , i think korean actors and actresses will have a good future ,being popular in iran … my people are the hardest persons to be interested in something but korea’s culture is one those …
    regards

10. shiva says:

hi
    Im from Iran . My sister and I watch this beautiul series every night . all the actors and actresses are great especially mr lee dong gun . He is cute and handsome.Iwish to see more series of movies of him

11. Ani says:

hi I like the titel song of this serie “everynight” but I dont know the name of the song and the singer! Can anybody help me please???!!

12. sara says:

hi. my name is sara. I am from Iran. I saw her movies. that is very nice. you are very good looking. I love you more than ever. I like, you go to my country. I hope see you.

13. zohreh says:

Hey guys,I’m iranian too….do u know why there are so much iranian here?? Cause iranians are really intrested in korean drama’s.I,myself, have watched :Dae Jang Geum,Emperor of the sea,Jumong,Phoenix, Hwang Gi’ii,Every night, My name is Kim Sam Soon, Thank u, Medical Brothers, Sad love story ,Love letter,Boys over flowers, and Princess hours. Don u think its too much for an iranian?!!!!! lol

14. sara says:

Hi,
    I like night after night and I love Her chooei and Kim boan sun.
    regards

15. grace says:

Hi! I’m one of fanatic of korean drama. Thanks for making this series.
    My little sister love this series too. Lee and Kim sun ah has a good match
    hope to see these two korean stars in next series.

16. sara naderi says: