The 20 Questions Tag

1. Etavasi says:

Thanks for tagging me 🙂 i just post this tag but i modify it a little bit 🙂 hehehe .. hope you don’t mind.

Etavasis last blog post..The Age That I wish To Get Back To with 20 Questions

2. AzureWolf says:

“3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
    – The Metropolitan Museum of Art”

You should go! I can take you there! =P It’s nice and always changing. They had a Korean artist featured recently… I don’t know if her art is still there, but when/if you decide to come, be sure to check their website for what is new and featured!

6, 8, 10, & 19 made me laugh. You are such a mother and wife, Betchay!

7 & 13, too funny. What schemes!

9 – I can’t remember what movie I saw her in… She’s really good! And she’s so beautiful even now!

11 – yes, I remember you mentioning this… I hope time and family, and, well, being a great daughter, has made this a blunt memory.

You are interesting, Betchay! Very 3-dimensional, which is hard to appreciate on the internet!

3. Tesha says:

Maggie Cheung! I love her in In the Mood for Love where she wore those really beautiful cheongsams, and in Hero where she has those amazing fight scenes with Zhang Ziyi.

4. Elliot says:

Hi Ms. Betchay. Copied this tag and tagged you too. ^^;

Elliots last blog post..Tribute to the Triad

5. Eden says:

Thanks ate! I wonder how Korean wedding is like. Hehe

Edens last blog post..Got tagged! OvO v

6. Betchay says:

@Eden >> Korean wedding… http://www.pinaysakorea.com/2008/05/09/korean-wedding-factory/

@Elliot >> oops… 🙂

@Tesha >> Maggie is so classy… no wonder Jang Dong Gun wants to do a movie with her (or why not just with me, since Maggie will play me in my movie anyway)

@AzureWolf >> gosh! you are such a thoughtful guy… if more guys are like you, more women would be happier

@Etavasi >> hey, i’ll visit your site later

7. joanjoyce says:

thanks for doing the tag sis 😉

joanjoyces last blog post..Acne Hole Remedy?

8. ysiad23 says:

hi.. i copied and edit this on Friendster…

9. Honniebear99 says:

Funny im always going to use this web page loooool funny peeps

1. June 6, 2008