TESOL

1. Tesha says:

Congratulations! I was so sure that you will do well on your test. I am very happy for you. You will make a very good English teacher.

If you need any help with instructional materials development, don’t hesitate to let me know 🙂

Kaya mo yan! Sugod! 🙂

2. cher says:

CONGRATULATIONS! which university are u going to? Before I got pregnant I was planning to enroll in a TESOL course too. BUt, the call of motherhood came I guess I have to do it later on.

chers last blog post..Morning Sickness of my Life!

3. Angela says:

Congratulations girl!!! I knew you would pass with flying colors!!! I just know you will be a great english teacher!!! Teach your future students about sarcasm(hehehehe)!!!!

4. AzureWolf says:

I had to google translate that, but major props, Betchay! I think you are very qualified! There was never once on your blog when I had trouble understanding you – ok, actually, there were many times, when you write in Filipino. =P

I don’t think it’s a sad reality either… I think teaching English will be more rewarding than you think! Teach little kids, I think you won’t be able to resist. 😉

5. Betchay says:

hey guys! thank you. i’m going to register today since it’s the last day…

@AzureWolf >> i’d really rather teach young kids who are more interested in learning rather than mid/high school students who are forced to study… i also enjoy talking with adults as long as they think like moi! LOL

6. chrissy says:

hi, congratulations on passing the TESOL! i’m also a filipina living in seoul. i’m 24 years old and married to a Korean. i’ve been here for 1 year and 3 months now. about 4 months ago i started a job as a Web Designer.
    I hope you’ll have the career you want to pursue…it takes hard work, but it’s definitely possible. good luck!^^

7. Luisa says:

Hi! I also took the TESOL for children course here in Seoul.
    This week I’m going to start my TESOL for adult course.

8. mabel says:

hello! i would like to ask if how much the expensses in taking a TESOL classes? I’m also teaching in kindergarten and part time in hagwon and have some private tutorials here in gangwondo. i married to a korean and have 2 pretty kids. i hope i can aquire TESOL someday.